Who's
1. Who is the founder of the =AoW= clan?

2. How much damage does the shotgun do at the following ranges: 1-3 cubes, 5-7 cubes, and 9+ cubes.

Help please
Thanks given by:
1. T!G3R
According to their wiki page ---> http://wiki.cubers.net/action/view/Animals_Of_War

2. Not sure, but 1-3 cubes does 105 --> http://wiki.cubers.net/action/view/Weapo...s_and_tips
Thanks given by:
hmm thanks Andrez !

oh and the link its not working :D
Thanks given by:
Corrected ;)
Thanks given by:
I need to specify the damage from the following ranges... 1-3, 5-7, and 9+ cubes..

Anyone help please?

still whit the shotgun !
Thanks given by:
So, does a range of 4 just not work?
Thanks given by:
idk this questions was from .45| clan i apply and now i'm there i have to answer 3 questions
Thanks given by:
(20 Oct 12, 06:51PM)HarDZi!nN+ Wrote: idk this questions was from .45| clan i apply and now i'm there i have to answer 3 questions
Wait. Wait. You have to answer these questions to be accepted in their clan? Are you (and they) serious?!
Thanks given by:
lool no XD if i answer this questions i be a full member in a month !

i have a month to answer this questions
Thanks given by:
[Image: tumblr_mbtdf7zu8o1r4i5yq.jpg]
Thanks given by:
(20 Oct 12, 11:34AM)HarDZi!nN+ Wrote: 1. Who is the founder of the =AoW= clan?
=AoW= was originally created by Jg99, then it died after a year or two. T!G@H refounded it.
Thanks given by:
finish the questions !

Thanks for help guys !
Thanks given by:
(20 Oct 12, 09:38PM)Link Wrote: =AoW= was originally created by Jg99, then it died after a year or two. T!G@H refounded it.

Wrong. I was an original member of =AoW=, it was founded originally by T!G@H and Cheetah (aka. Luxima now of BME). The latter went inactive and so T!G@H made Jg99 a second leader. T!G@H then went inactive because of internet problems, and Jg99 has administrated the clan ever since. The clan then died when he applied to iOD|, and Jg99 refounded it, with T!G@H as an honorary MIA member of sorts, since he rarely gets the chance to play now.
Thanks given by:
(20 Oct 12, 10:24PM)Vanqu!sh Wrote: Wrong.
Shit.
Thanks given by:
(20 Oct 12, 06:51PM)HarDZi!nN+ Wrote: idk this questions was from .45| clan i apply and now i'm there i have to answer 3 questions

HarDZi!nN+ Wrote:I need to specify the damage from the following ranges... 1-3, 5-7, and 9+ cubes..

Holy crap.

This clan must be straight-up hardcore.
Thanks given by:
If a clan demanded those answers of me, I would probably assume they don't want me or assume they are just unnecessarily arbitrary in their ways. Either way I would drop the idea of joining there.
Thanks given by:
Wrong. MK founded all clans in AC.
Thanks given by:
^^^
Thanks given by:
[Image: arts-graphics-2008_1184641a.jpg]
Thanks given by:
(21 Oct 12, 12:09AM)Felix-The-Ghost Wrote: If a clan demanded those answers of me [...] they are just unnecessarily arbitrary in their ways. Either way I would drop the idea of joining there.

This. Why would someone ask odd ball questions like that for a clan application? I find that almost rude.
Thanks given by:
I am not against this step of the clan for admission. I just think the question a little hard ...
It would be the same as asking: What was the first clan in AssaultCube?
Some would say w00p, others say MCNNM.
Since the answer is MCNNM.

--Plus. I tried searching and could not find the right answer about this clan that you need.
Thanks given by:
lol i think im starting to appreciate 45 clan.

We should put some questions for woop entrance as well

like: how old is Horus?
Thanks given by:
I think it is not a bad idea. people have to show they are interested in joining the clan and this is a good way to make sure they are. someone not interested wont waste his time looking for those questions.

I have no idea what are answers btw :p
Thanks given by:
LOOL

Yea some clans should put some question when a member join in the Trial Phase so a thanks for help guys !!
Thanks given by: