sorry
My heads not been where its supposed to be lately. A lot of bullshit with life etc etc. I work at a fking McDons... Anyways just wanted to apologize for any recent comments. Don't take them too seriously, just ignore like y'all usually do. Because of aforementioned bs I drink a lot more than I normally would and I see sides of me that I never knew existed. How that affects y'all is that usually they end up splashed all over the forums in their venomous glory. I've been good of late. Course good things never last. ;). I'm hoping to return myself to feel of the .93 days when I was less a mean forum raping drunk and more of a 40 slanging shimmy.

(Btw MercyKil I'd recommend Seline from Underworld. If you're going to bleed out to a vamp that bitch is hot as hell)

See y'all ingame!

-Emperor of the Shimmy Kingdom-

(Andrez you're going to have to show me how to do that spoiler stuff. I could just rage and make it a spoiler from now on so new peeps perusing the forums won't be turned of by the crazy badass in Aisle 5)
Thanks given by:
Ya gota love that guy ^^
Thanks given by:
Dunno... Found him a bit on the homoerotic side this time, maybe a gin hangover or something.
Thanks given by:
i appreciate you doing this morgan, even though i am not so important here

i hope you do better in life and its bullshit :)
Thanks given by:
(19 Oct 12, 09:33PM)MorganKell Wrote: (Andrez you're going to have to show me how to do that spoiler stuff. I could just rage and make it a spoiler from now on so new peeps perusing the forums won't be turned of by the crazy badass in Aisle 5)
[noparse]
[/noparse]

Mod Edit: clarified message, now using of noparse tags.
Thanks given by: