aim
(20 Oct 12, 11:33AM)DamDam Wrote: You should rather try to understand the global goal of my post which was teasing you.
i found it inflammatory

you're just an asshole and are unable to realize it.

(20 Oct 12, 11:33AM)DamDam Wrote: And finally for your ego... well, we all, as kids wanted and claimed to be the best at everything; but then, some grew up and some others apparently didn't... :)

and a moron.
Thanks given by:
Xenon you have nothing to do with it, so just,remain quiet, it'll be fine ;)

And ye Undead, not my fault if you're paranoid or very sensitive..
That was just teasing nothing else.

Calling me randomly an asshole and a moron with no explanations shows how weak your «arguments» are.
When you miss reasonable words to answer, use insults ;D
Thanks given by:
i already explained myself, there isn't any point in copy pasting and rewording my argument.

again, you're just showing yourself to be an asshole and a moron.
Thanks given by:
It's one thing to be direct, it's another to make "reasonable" arguments whilst implying something completely contrary. It's not intelligence to mask what you mean, just a subtler way of being a dick. At least undead is straight up about being a dick.
Thanks given by:
Going back to the evidently inflammatory post, when I read it it just sounds like a innocent tease like a kid would do. Maybe you're reading feelings into his words? (I have no idea on you two's history or anything, but that seems likely as the post itself wouldn't hurt my feelings or anything)
Thanks given by:
someone go photoshop
Thanks given by:
Yep, Undead's paranoid and thinks the whole AC community is after him..
He,just felt ego-hurted when i said he wasnt #1, as he usually claims to be..

As for the insults (which are obviously inflammatory) i dont even need to,pay attention since you call,most people assholes or idiots whenever they dont follow you.
Its seems that insulting is your only way to defend & hide your lack of proper and objective arguments :)
Just like,kids in a way :)

Anyways, that's not the topic. We're not here to talk about Undead's poor,behaviour and immature moments.
Cheers! ;)
Thanks given by:
can you please just shut the fuck up damdam.

^^ ;D
Thanks given by:
[Image: OggUm.png]
lol
:-)
Thanks given by:
^Further confirmation that he's a classic BR(H)Acker
Thanks given by:
(22 Oct 12, 06:05AM)ShadowFlameZ Wrote: ^Further confirmation that he's a classic BR(H)Acker

Shad on mibbit:
Oct 21 21:46:25 <mib_ymjmue>    i don't post anymore lol
Thanks given by:
(21 Oct 12, 10:16PM)DamDam Wrote: Yep, Undead's paranoid and thinks the whole AC community is after him..
He,just felt ego-hurted when i said he wasnt #1, as he usually claims to be..

As for the insults (which are obviously inflammatory) i dont even need to,pay attention since you call,most people assholes or idiots whenever they dont follow you.
Its seems that insulting is your only way to defend & hide your lack of proper and objective arguments :)
Just like,kids in a way :)

Anyways, that's not the topic. We're not here to talk about Undead's poor,behaviour and immature moments.
Cheers! ;)

[Image: lZ2aR.gif]
Thanks given by:
With trackpad level 4 somewhere. with a mouse:
http://www.afbeeldingupload.nl/uploads/Doc1.doc
Quite fun to try:)
Thanks given by:
(21 Oct 12, 05:32PM)ChO Wrote: someone go photoshop

dont need to. ima pro !
[Image: UctGf.png]
Thanks given by:
[Image: sans_t34.png]
Thanks given by:
OMG DAMDAM STOP ITTTTTTT. He has clearly the best aim in the game, atleast I haven't seen anyone beating it. I think it's you who is butthurted and your massive ego cannot accept the fact that he is better than you or anyone else.
Thanks given by:
Lol what?
I've already seen someone beating him in a 1v1, i think Xemi actually did beat him but w/e.
I'm not feeling butthurt or whatever, as i never claimed to have the best aim, unlike him.
Pweaks, i dont know you, but you don't have to show up after the talks a week later just to say your word to defend Undead, idk why you commented on this ?
If talking about egos here, i'm clearly not the one having a massive one.
Thanks given by: