Poll: Where should we host?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
MediaFire
37.50%
3 37.50%
Custom File Hoster for the new "Vault", if any.
50.00%
4 50.00%
Other
12.50%
1 12.50%
Total 8 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

[Solved] Akimbo is unavailable [Back online!] :D
Since Akimbo is down, we need another place to keep all the mods that are going be released. Suggest where here, and if you are reading this Cleaner, can you notify us when Akimbo could be put back up?

Currently I request a copy of Dementium4ever's Dragunov and AK-47.

Thanks in advance.

EDIT: Found both here, but the file hoster deleted them due to their file hosting regulations change.
EDIT 2: I somehow downloaded it by clicking the "Download Now" button before it dissapears in the GameFront download page. Go figure.

EDIT 3: I also request V-Man's Assault Your Ears, Quote Generator, Server Browser Wrapper, and RapidFire.
Thanks given by:
http://quadropolis.us/taxonomy/term/24
Thanks given by:
I had considered that, but it's difficult to navigate to the AC node in quadropolis website main page. We need it easier to navigate to if it's going to be part of a website division, IMO.
Thanks given by:
Added poll.
Thanks given by:
I vote for hijacking Cleaner's server info and paying his bills :3
Thanks given by:
What about the option of just learning to use the resources currently present?
Thanks given by:
(14 Oct 12, 07:40PM)Felix-The-Ghost Wrote: I vote for hijacking Cleaner's server info and paying his bills :3
lul

(14 Oct 12, 08:44PM)Takkunen Wrote: What about the option of just learning to use the resources currently present?
What resources are you referring to?
Thanks given by:
He probably is referring to private servers/file sharing sites - not recognizing the need for a sort of repository for Assault Cube content exclusively (ac_depot)
Thanks given by:
(14 Oct 12, 10:38PM)Felix-The-Ghost Wrote: He probably is referring to private servers/file sharing sites - not recognizing the need for a sort of repository for Assault Cube content exclusively (ac_depot)
I see.
Thanks given by:
Quote:[20:38:07] <DES|Cleaner> INFO!!! AKIMBO is back on line
Thanks given by:
(18 Oct 12, 12:38PM)Orynge Wrote:
Quote:[20:38:07] <DES|Cleaner> INFO!!! AKIMBO is back on line

:D

aaaaaaaand /thread.
Thanks given by: