Jump Bind
If you read certain threads you will find it posted in amongst the discussion
Thanks given by:
(14 Oct 12, 03:10PM)Xenon Wrote: If you read certain threads you will find it posted in amongst the discussion

link me!
Thanks given by:
gives jumps and tunnel speed hax :D
[Image: 206hhg1.gif]

(14 Oct 12, 09:13AM)Link Wrote:
(13 Oct 12, 11:04PM)|HP| Wrote: vid
gimme hand skins

here you go dumbass (with knife)
http://www.mediafire.com/?ghxzcm81oj945fr
Thanks given by:
http://forum.cubers.net/post-110567.html

EDIT: beat me to it -.-

http://forum.cubers.net/thread-433.html

http://forum.cubers.net/thread-3302.html
Thanks given by:
Not everyone reads every single thread in these forums. But most forum users are likely to read a thread called Jump Bind in the general subforum. There's a difference between that script appearing in the middle of a random thread and having a thread dedicated to it. Which one do you think gets more noobs using that faggy exploit?
Thanks given by:
(14 Oct 12, 02:56PM)|HP| Wrote: there is "jump crouch (unbinded) mastery"

i believe u are one of them ;)
Thanks given by:
Si.Smooth (Evan), worst abuser of this bind.
Thanks given by:
You act like I am the only one that used this bind, it really makes me laugh. Their is SOOOO many people that use this and I am the main person your getting at. Earlier you said I will be banned from some match server (uk, one) . This supprises me due to many people use this bind so you have lots of banning to do. I understand it gives you an advantage I am willing to admit that for sure. But many things in ac give a "advantage". I will stop using this bind due to the "advantage".
Thanks given by:
(14 Oct 12, 02:56PM)|HP| Wrote: there is "jump crouch (unbinded) mastery"

* Cho has mastered all
Thanks given by:
(14 Oct 12, 04:56PM)Striker Wrote: 'i use it lol'

well i thought you were just good at edgejumping and haxjumping.

now im kinda dissapointed.
Thanks given by:
Hello everybody, i'm .rC|Tiest0 aka Rifl3, for who doesn't know me. (sorry, had to use my old account, this thread make me rage too much).

First, Ill answering about the topic, because it's the question asked here.
The crouch/jump is cheating ? Yes. I personnaly used it for gema, but now I removed all my scripts to have a new AC and ill not get it again. Some players can think it's not. Technically, it's not, it's like the old script about automatically switched one bullet sniper + one bullet pistol. It's not a cheat, but it's humanly impossible to do, because the time between jump/crouch or snip hit/ pistol hit is instant. So it's because of this that I will side with those who say this is cheating.

The second part is only for Xenon. I tried too many times to explain why I can't like you. Ill not do it again here, because the other players don't need to know, and especially because they don't care. Ill just talk about your reproach about .rC|.
You're the guy the less well placed to express this, about the fact that we use crouch/jump.
I just can't let a 14 years child, who don't know respect, who is trolling everywhere talk like that. Please, make your own clan, "TnE" !
You're talking about us like we are cheaters. You said too many times during the debate about Xemi that he is a cheater, etc... You try again ? What is your problem. I tried to explain you what I think, but the only word you know is "QQ?" ! I tought you are young, etc... I tought that it's normal to cannot have a serious discution with you. But how the fuck you can have rights on woop TS, have admin on servers where a lot of players go (private/public) when Xemi (younger than you) is more mature than you ?
You spyed our private forum during the ACCL, you played with our tactics, you're a big liar. I tried to explain you than we don't want to talk with you, to deal with you, but you're abusing your rights to stay saying shit on us. You're a disrespectful guy. So stop talking about us, you're just an idiot, sorry to say that.

Sincerely, Tiest0.
Thanks given by:
Anyone cought using it will be banned on the UK/o-n-e servers.

You spent over 30 minutes writing that post, and it doesn't change anything. I don't think you realise 90% of the stuff I say to you is a troll and you get butt-hurt, exactly what a troll wants. At the end of the day I respect people that are cool, but someone like you deserves none C:
Thanks given by:
Hax jumping is using that bind.
Thanks given by:
I spent 5 minutes, and it was a pleasure. :)
Like I said, you take 90% of your time by trolling. Because you're a troller, and that will never change. ;)
I'm cool with players I like, I don't like you, unlucky boy. :'(
Even if I don't like you, I'm trying to have respect with you, btw maybe I will stop it ?
Thanks given by:
(14 Oct 12, 05:49PM)z0nicKill Wrote: I spent 5 minutes, and it was a pleasure. :)
Like I said, you take 90% of your time by trolling. Because you're a troller, and that will never change. ;)
I'm cool with players I like, I don't like you, unlucky boy. :'(
Even if I don't like you, I'm trying to have respect with you, btw maybe I will stop it ?

What does this prove or change? How does it even relate to the thread topic? Take your personal problems somewhere else, preferably PM at best. Better yet, block him if you don't like him, problem solved.
Thanks given by:
It was a reply of his previous post. I tried a lot to not talk about what I think about him, but it was for the clan. Please read my post again.
Thanks given by:
(14 Oct 12, 05:48PM)Striker Wrote: Hax jumping is using that bind.

how dare you say that
Thanks given by:
Is it that hard not to derail the thread, z0nicKill?
Thanks given by:
(14 Oct 12, 05:48PM)Striker Wrote: Hax jumping is using that bind.

Are you stupid ?
Thanks given by:
Hax jumping is not using that bind...
Thanks given by:
(14 Oct 12, 03:14PM)|HP| Wrote: here you go dumbass
http://www.mediafire.com/view/?77g3gjurnujdypg

gimme the knife too

[/offtopic]
I don't really mind people using this script, IMO.
Thanks given by:
(14 Oct 12, 07:50PM)Link Wrote: I don't really mind people using this script, IMO.

what about a wallhack

it makes mastering tactics and guessing where people are a hell lot easier
Thanks given by:
(14 Oct 12, 08:51PM)Cemer Wrote: what about a wallhack
if it's a wallhack then i send blacklist report ok
Thanks given by:
So you're ok with giving players some advantage over others, but not a somewhat a bigger advantage? WHERE DO YOU DRAW THE LINE, GOD?
Thanks given by:
(14 Oct 12, 09:47PM)titiPT Wrote: So you're ok with giving players some advantage over others, but not a somewhat a bigger advantage? WHERE DO YOU DRAW THE LINE, GOD?
If you mean using it in pubs, then I mind. In gemas and what not, idc.
Thanks given by:
(14 Oct 12, 07:50PM)Link Wrote: I don't really mind people using this script, IMO.
(14 Oct 12, 10:04PM)Link Wrote: If you mean using it in pubs, then I mind.
You can't expect us to understand your opinions if you contradict yourself every other post.

Why not open a poll about what the players think about this script?
Thanks given by:
(14 Oct 12, 10:15PM)titiPT Wrote: Why not open a poll about what the players think about this script?
Thanks given by:
(14 Oct 12, 10:15PM)titiPT Wrote: You can't expect us to understand your opinions if you contradict yourself every other post.

His opinion is clear. He doesn't mind it in gema and does mind it in public games. The first time he said he didn't mind, I assume he meant in gemas. As stated here:

(14 Oct 12, 10:04PM)Link Wrote: If you mean using it in pubs, then I mind. In gemas and what not, idc.
Thanks given by:
Does 'what not' include CM's and other competitive matches?
Thanks given by:
Are you kidding me.

Stop making this offtopic.

NOW.
Thanks given by: