Yea...kinda sick of this shit
Inb4 shadowZ says "omg don't post in general"...i honestly couldn't give a fuck...

I'm leaving AC forums. Every thread I make causes a world of bitching and trolling that ultimately makes my time spent here a waste. I try to add something to a dying gaming community and get destroyed publicly for it by a select few of you. Examples: when I post maps and get only insults and no actual feedback.

The last straw was this thread:
http://forum.cubers.net/thread-5964.html

Someone really had nothing else to do with their life so they comandeered a thread of mine and added two new completely irrelevant poll options without permission.

There are many of you who I do like and enjoy playing with but there are a few assholes in AC that I encounter primarily on this forum.

To my friends here, I'm not leaving forever, I will still be in game or reachable at thebloodrising.niceboards.org.

And for the rest of you who wanna go ahead and call me a whiner or a bitch, go ahead. Your comments will not be read by me.

Edit by RK was made as asked by MerCyKiL
Thanks given by:
bb.
Thanks given by:
I hear ya. :)
See you in game some time I guess D:
Thanks given by:
Stay here or you will be banished from the Hylian Royal Family.
Thanks given by:
That last thread was a disappointment :/.

If we banned the asshats, it wouldn't be "fair" according to so many (That is such as edward making comments that are of no help). You know that thread, something asking if mods are too powerful or need to step up, said by the community we should step up our game. Some of us have, others not so much. Remember guys the report button helps us a lot.

HF Mercykil, we're always trying to watch out.

Oh and edward did get banned :D unless you are thinking of someone else
Thanks given by:
Why doesn't Undead get bannned? He trolls me 24/7

and ill cya on AC mercy
Thanks given by:
People really get the biggest confidence boosts when they think they'll never have to deal with people again.

Also, being pissed is not a good reason to go and crap down the forum's throat. Just pointing that out because I see it a lot.
Thanks given by:
You are right for saying this forum is a piece of sh!t. People don't take it seriously and troll 99% of the time.Some of the moderators/Devs are very biased toward banning as well.One of the reasons why I visit the forums rarely now.
Thanks given by:
Moving to offtopic where it belongs.
Thanks given by:
(14 Oct 12, 01:18AM)Jg99 Wrote: Why doesn't Undead get bannned? He trolls me 24/7
lulz

Jg, he does it because you're so gullable to fall for it. And btw, don't try trolling without me being there. Sometimes you fail, to be honest. :\
Thanks given by:
A construction buddy of mine once told me "if you don't have thick skin, don't step into the fire." Meaning, if you can't deal with the shit people sling at you, don't bother poking your neck out.

Some of the people here that get the most criticism are the people that stick their neck out the farthest. Jamz, Undead, all the devs, and Larry are all great examples. These are all people who are trying to make the game better and to some extent are giving valuable lessons about life (human interaction). There will always be naysayers and shit-talkers, whether they are jackasses or not doesn't matter, you can always get something out of any interaction if you look hard enough.

For example, I don't mind saying I personally hated Undead for a long time. It was WolfSRB that said to me "he's really a nice guy if you talk to him from the perspective that he is a person, and not a dick." So i started talking to him on TS and found it to be both informative and hilarious. Sure there is a certain threshold for the amount of shit anybody can take, but there are gems from your detractors that the people sucking your nuts will never give you.

Anyways, Gl.
Thanks given by:
What Waffles said. This is a game forum, honestly if you are looking for some serious discussion about politics or anything, this isn't the right place.
Thanks given by:
Slug some beers. You'll feel much better.
Thanks given by:
dont go bro. dont let the ass hats win!
Thanks given by:
(14 Oct 12, 12:07AM)MerCyKiL Wrote: I'm leaving AC forums.

:x

(14 Oct 12, 12:07AM)MerCyKiL Wrote: Examples: when I post maps and get only insults and no actual feedback

I give feedback.

(14 Oct 12, 12:07AM)MerCyKiL Wrote: And for the rest of you who wanna go ahead and call me a whiner

May I call you a weiner? :3
Thanks given by:
im sure french people love random ass americans who can't speak french, or even english properly for that matter
Thanks given by:
So wait? Who is this guy?
Thanks given by:
huh man,devs in 2010 killed normal game version 1.0.4, they added many restrictions for cooping map and more, they have chiken mind,in future version game coming more restrictions and more later paranoid for gamers
Thanks given by:
Nice quote spam.
Thanks given by:
Shad is at 1000 posts :O /ontopic Good bye Mercykill i always thought you were a cool dude :)
Thanks given by:
MOD EDIT: high-rage level.
Thanks given by:
I guess it's enough, I'm closing this shit.

@ MK: please, respect the fucking rules and be less fucking rude, for the goddamn sake of God.
Thanks given by: