Buhjaa
Hey guys, i am back! But just in the ACCL. I can't play here in the bording school though.. And i am so sorry about not writing you. I had so much to do the last f*kn' two months, i am so sorry guys!
Now i wonna try to be like every day on. But not for a long time, just to see what's going on and see what i could do for the accl, and that's it. And after the school time i gues i will be playing again. So, in 2 years or something. OMG, if i think about 2 years i am gonna die right now. Ouh dude! And all this cause my parents! Dude, i can't beleave that!..
But anoght about me, what about you all guys. How were you been? What's new in ac and all that stuff?
Thanks given by:
Rage y u spam general

Srsly though, move this to offtopic, like your other post.
:|

Edit: Fine, I was a bit rude.
It's nice that you want to be a part of this community and all, but, and I know this will sound harsh, you don't need to tell everybody here where you've been, because I feel only a select few actually care (again, no offense, it's just the truth :<).
Thanks given by:
heh, k, got it ;)
how can i move that shit?
Thanks given by:
You can't :P.
The mods do it.
Thanks given by:
:D alright, then we have to wait..
Thanks given by:
Happy to see you again for a time :D
Thanks given by:
look at all the people who give a shit
Thanks given by:
Shadow stick to the irc and pokemon. The AC forums turn good shimmies into marclar bitches. Believe me... I know. ;).
Thanks given by:
(08 Oct 12, 04:11AM)MorganKell Wrote: Shadow stick to the irc and pokemon. The AC forums turn good shimmies into marclar bitches. Believe me... I know. ;).
I'll take that as a compliment <3 (though you've missed about 994 other posts of me being a "marclar bitch" :P).

Oh undead, always to the point. A somewhat blunter version of restating what I already said ;).
Thanks given by: