Client Help!
I reinstalled AssaultCube today and got rid off all the mods and such. Now i'm having a problem. when I play assaultcube and shoot any type of gun, the bullets don't hit the wall or even people.

Demo: http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?e9jvvd0fjgaduj6

tried to shoot bullets in wall, only like 3 worked..

IGN: PKKiller

Thank you
Thanks given by:
Defective guns? \:D

Hm, strange problem.
Thanks given by:
I can get another demo. when i try to just shoot, the bullets like reflect or something. Sniper bullet only goes about 2 steps and dispears.
Thanks given by:
Did you update your graphics drivers yet?
Thanks given by:
my
graphic driver is fine, I can run Ac on high with
a decent fps
Thanks given by:
I remember you playing before. There must have been a reason for you to reinstall? What OS do you use? Did you change ANYTHING between the time you played AC and everything worked and this time you tried and had these issues?
Anything at all? Resolution? Open your computer to clean it? Anything you changed....?
Thanks given by:
well.. I had a sniper mid skin and a knife time in my old AssaultCube and I couldn't find a way to delete it so I decided to reinstall AssaultCube and this problem showed up. I also copied my screenshots,serverblacklidt,serverpwd,map rot and maps folder. other then that, I changed some
infant settin for
crosshairs,mouse accerlation.
Thanks given by:
*FIXED* I overwritted the maps folder wtih my last one instead of copying the maps themselves.
Thanks given by: