AssaultCube failing?
With great organizers who have this game that I love, is increasingly failing and failing ... Just listen to all criticism kkkk! is much talk of hackers that such wastes are the French (the smelly) are using cheats, I want this game ever worse! "Thank you folks can answer ai, or enter the site more UHUUUL CHUPA AssaultCube!
Thanks given by:
[Image: eb6.jpg]
But I'm always pessimist...
Thanks given by:
I laughed so much :)
Thanks given by:
foda-se você é deficiente. parar os órgãos internos de coelhos gostam de seu navegador.
Thanks given by:
you are failing life
Thanks given by:
You still play the game? oh dear.
Thanks given by:
I don't understand what the hell this guy is saying??? Google translate fail. Babelfish fail. IDK, something.

LOL!! like when I put pweaks comment into Google translate, this is what comes out...

pweaks: "foda-se você é deficiente. parar os órgãos internos de coelhos gostam de seu navegador."

Google Translate: "fuck you is disabled. stop the internal organs of rabbits love to your browser."

BAHAHAHA!
Thanks given by:
Thought this was appropriate.

[Image: Babel_fish_badge.jpg]
"The Babel fish," said The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy quietly, "is small, yellow and leech-like, and probably the oddest thing in the Universe. It feeds on brainwave energy received not from its own carrier but from those around it. It absorbs all unconscious mental frequencies from this brainwave energy to nourish itself with. It then excretes into the mind of its carrier a telepathic matrix formed by combining the conscious thought frequencies with nerve signals picked up from the speech centres of the brain which has supplied them. The practical upshot of all this is that if you stick a Babel fish in your ear you can instantly understand anything in any form of language. The speech patterns you actually hear decode the brainwave matrix which has been fed into your mind by your Babel fish.
Thanks given by:
He said french people are smelly.
Thanks given by:
Babblefish?
Yeah, by the way, you're the one to complain about cheaters...
Thanks given by:
(01 Oct 12, 08:24PM)Z-karIuS Wrote: He said french people are smelly.

... No comment. I will say this, I love the food in France. And I do recommend not sitting down-wind of the local patrons. hahahahahahaha
Thanks given by:
kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk hasuasuhasaushasuhsuahsasa?

or something like this? I'm just trying to communicate.
Thanks given by:
(01 Oct 12, 05:41PM)pweaks Wrote: foda-se você é deficiente. parar os órgãos internos de coelhos gostam de seu navegador.
"fuck you is disabled. stop the internal organs of rabbits love to your browser."
Lolwut.
Thanks given by:
Só tem uma coisa pior do que um cara que só escreve merda: um cara que só escreve merda, errado. Vai estudar, maluco. Em vez de ficar por aí pagando de débil metal.
Thanks given by:
Coitado imbecil. Eu pensei que vc tinha ido embora lol.
Thanks given by:
Hermano obrigadooooooooooooo.
Thanks given by:
dont feed them people! You should know better.
Thanks given by:
French are world champion :D
Thanks given by:
but still #2
Thanks given by:
Lol , no.
Thanks given by:
Let's all argue about who is the best.
Thanks given by:
Undead is correct. France is second to South Korea.
Thanks given by:
OPPA GANGNAM STYLE is #1
Thanks given by:
france still #2
Thanks given by:
(01 Oct 12, 03:56PM)EnTy Wrote: With great organizers who have this game that I love, is increasingly failing and failing ... Just listen to all criticism kkkk! is much talk of hackers that such wastes are the French (the smelly) are using cheats, I want this game ever worse! "Thank you folks can answer ai, or enter the site more UHUUUL CHUPA AssaultCube!

aff... lets go:

"Even with this great organization that this game has (sarcasm). (I love that game) it is getting worse every day .... I'm watching all the criticism (forum). kkkk (hahahah-heheheh - aushusashashs-lolololol)! They are talking about cheaters who are French. And many are. (seem to be) So this game is getting worse. Thank you all. To confirm what I say just read more in the forum. F * ck yeah!
AssaultCube!"
Thanks given by:
(02 Oct 12, 08:11AM)AtoMikK Wrote: French are world tampon :D
Thanks given by:
(02 Oct 12, 02:18PM)Undead Wrote: france still #2

[Image: 0116e3f768334c769ace03b.png]
Thanks given by:
False.
USA #1.
Look at how well we united to face the Yugoslavian threat.
Thanks given by:
(02 Oct 12, 10:35PM)ShadowFlameZ Wrote: False.
USA #1.
Look at how well we united to face the Yugoslavian threat.
LOL true
Thanks given by:
(02 Oct 12, 10:01PM)Nightmare Wrote:
(02 Oct 12, 02:18PM)Undead Wrote: france still #2

[Image: 0116e3f768334c769ace03b.png]

lol'd :}
Thanks given by: