ac_vine
ac_vine By Z3R0

Download here.

A FFA/1v1 map. Its loosely based upon french towns or villages with an influence of nature. It features lots of custom content, the majority of which was created by boeufmironton and used in the map ac_souk.
Download ac_souk here.

As always, feedback is appreciated :)
Thanks given by:
No it actually is quite nice though. Excellent map Hurp.
Thanks given by:
Looks sexyyyyy.
Thanks given by:
How'd you find my villa on the outskirts of Paris? :o
I'll be generous and say you did it justice ;).
Thanks given by:
Awesome map, but I just found a problem. I voted it in CTF to look at it with the flag bases, to find I was a CLA soldier who spawned in the RVSF. I could've just been turned around, but I'm 90% sure I spawned near the RVSF flag.
Thanks given by:
It's not a ctf map is why, I only added in the flags so that it'd be voteable in ktf :) No team spawns were added, so it would have put you at a FFA spawn.
Thanks given by:
Nice layout, lighting totally sucks. :3
Thanks given by:
This is not a bad map, that's for sure...it actually looks kinda fun for osok or dm too. But like some other people said what stands out right away is the brightness of the map, the lights are not very good and quite bright.
Also the textures add to the effect, because they are so saturated/bright already...did u make these textures? You need to really desaturated them for them to look ok, at the moment its almost a pain to look at em.

I'd also say just delete the little room with the helmet in it, no reason for it...some of the things seem strange and not needed. While a lot of the map seems empty. You should just delete the flags if your not going to add team spawns as well.

Keep working on it man, and making new maps! You've got potential!
Thanks given by:
Thanks. I'll take a look at the lighting and probably do it again, didn't spend much time on that.
I "made" a few of the textures by finding images and editing them to fit the appropriate sizes. I'll darken the brighter ones and if I fix the lighting maybe that'll help. A lot of the textures were created by boeufmironton, and there's a link to his map in the first post.

Thanks for the feedback, and for the nice comments :)
Thanks given by:
I agree on the above statements. Happy you will redo the lights. The textures are fresh and its cool someone uses the ac_souk textures. Gives really a 'custom' feeling. Removing the flags seems a good idea, but i do think ktf would be fun on this map.
Thanks given by:
Mapmodels from Cube.
Thanks given by: