Server error
I run two AC servers on my VPS (2 Ghz, 256 mb ram, 5 Gb)
Both of them worked properly without restarting for about a month, but yesterday i got ERROR: AssaultCube fatal error: AssaultCube error (6). After restart it continue to happen with both servers.
Quote:Sep 27 17:57:50 [94.249.**.**] disconnected client ****** cn 0, 23 seconds played, score saved
Sep 27 17:57:50 Demo "Thu Sep 27 17:57:50 2012: ctf, XXgogo_XXgema(19)u1, -0.00kB, 25 mr" recorded.
Sep 27 17:57:50 ERROR: AssaultCube fatal error: AssaultCube error (6)
There are enough free ram and disk space. What does that error code mean?

I noticed that demo has strange "-0.00kB" size. Previous demos have just 0.00kB or greater size.
Thanks given by:
OS?
And I assume the 5 Gb are disk space?
Thanks given by:
Ubuntu 12.04 x86_64
Yes, disk space
Thanks given by:
Okay, that's most likely due to a bug with calculating remaining disk space. Three options here:
1) free up at least 50MB and make sure you always stay below the threshold
2) make the counter flip over again by filling your HD with 2GB of junk (provided you even have enough space left for that)
dd if=/dev/zero of=junk.bin bs=4k count=524288
3) download the source code, apply a patch and recompile. Please ask me for the patch if you want to do this.
Thanks given by:
Thx for advice. There were enough free space (2 Gb) and filling with junk didn't help.
I decided to backup my files first and reinstall Ubuntu. And this solved the problem, there is no error now (server executable file is the same).
Thanks given by: