AssaultCube Rumours
Post rumours you've heard going around.
This is intended to be a good natured thread, we'll see how long that lasts!

Rumour has it the carbine is to be nerfed in the new release.
Thanks given by:
i heard a rumour this thread wouldnt last long..... :|
Thanks given by:
well at least someone's giving it a go

Rumour has it that an unnamed Arab consortium have been spotted at Rabid Viper Productions HQ offering investment, having been quoted as seeing 'the potential of the product'. In turn the settling of this agreement is believed to be the cause of the delay in the new release.

The believed millionaires involved in the potential takeover bid: [Image: 681c228d1d03e67358eec1aee14af2ea772e07bd...c01f6g.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Why not just asking the devs? :D
I guess most of your questions will be answered ;)
Thanks given by:
are you being taken over by an arab consortium?
Thanks given by:
Say nothing he already knows too much!
Thanks given by:
Yes, they're quite nice lads. One of them has only one wife, he's a very rich man indeed.
Thanks given by:
Rumor: AC will be updated tomorrow!
Thanks given by:
(26 Sep 12, 02:45AM)Jg99 Wrote: Rumor: AC will be updated tomorrow!
The Lord wills it, so it shall be done.
Add prophesy to Jg99's special powers, wolf.

By update, you mean updating via that CIA bot AMIRITE?
Thanks given by:
no AC 1.1.1
Thanks given by:
Ah.
So it seems Life and Times will be a scifi thriller.
Thanks given by:
99/10 would be watched
Thanks given by:
wut? Don't nerf the carbine it's perfect the way it is.
Thanks given by:
Rumor has it I will be drinking tomorrow and playing AC at the same time while not going below a 1.0 ratio the whole time...
Thanks given by:
I hear that the can in ac_snow was removed...
Thanks given by:
According to The Sun rumour has it the hiatus of THESOUNDOFRAP is due to him having been sentenced to life imprisonment in Alcatraz for a parking offence. And a 'partiucularly heinous' one at that. So heinous, that you can't imagine a parking offence of that magnitude. Which explains why it sounds ridiculous - because it's humanly impossible to envision an offence quite as bad as it was. But IT DID HAPPEN. According to The Sun anyways.
Thanks given by:
Rumor has it Hellspells' incorrect about his rumor of TSOR being absent as he is still quite frequently around on Teamspeak and ingame!
Thanks given by:
The Sun's rumours! Anyway I thought he switched to the game that must not be named? I haven't seen him when I've played for maybe 2 years now.
Thanks given by:
Rumor has it that I'm looking for a cheap, temporary mouse pad so I can actually play in my limited spare time while I'm studying abroad.
Thanks given by:
There is a rumor lingering about that tomorrow the popular book of Jg99's Life and Times will finally be published.
Thanks given by:
(28 Sep 12, 12:57PM)#M|A#Wolf Wrote: There is a rumor lingering about that tomorrow the popular book of Jg99's Life and Times will finally be published.

You better not be joking. I'm psyched for this.
Thanks given by:
Rumour has it Plenas is back.
Thanks given by:
(28 Sep 12, 02:14PM)Xenon Wrote: Rumour has it Plenas is back.
Was he ever gone?
Thanks given by:
(28 Sep 12, 12:57PM)#M|A#Wolf Wrote: There is a rumor lingering about that tomorrow the popular book of Jg99's Life and Times will finally be published.

Pre-ordered and and awaiting the midnight launch.
Thanks given by:
im in the fifth tent, give me a sign.
Thanks given by:
I'm the guy who can't afford a tent because I saved up all my pocket money just for this book
Thanks given by:
Tesco sometimes has their Value tents reduced. The two man dome is only £9.96, normal price.
Rumour has it that Spurs won at Old Trafford yesterday, for the first time in nearly 23 years.
Thanks given by:
Rumor says there's a party on that tent !!
Thanks given by:
Rumour has it Telstra finally put in ADSL2+-able cables for my house, only 13 years late.
If it's true, it'll be nice to be able to play AC normally again.
Thanks given by:
Rumour has it I've got ADSL speeds on cable net.
Thanks given by: