Let's get this straight
(30 Sep 12, 10:37AM)jAcKRoCk* Wrote: The way I see it, is that this isn't really "our" game, and we as a community are very lucky to even have a voice on what things can or not be implemented in the game.
What Jack said. Name a game that has tried to do something on this scale to get the view of both experienced and inexperienced players alike.

(30 Sep 12, 10:37AM)jAcKRoCk* Wrote: I want my T-Shirt L please :)
Thanks given by:
I WANT a fking HOODY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG OMG OMG OMG. HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODY!
Thanks given by:
I read the first quote
" Aekom - "I want to be able to see where the game is headed. Why should things be kept in the dark for the rest of us? We're all fans and players of this game.
These people (the ones who don't already have access) are stuck in limbo, so to speak, and are being kept out of the loop." "
and skimmed read through the rest of the post.

I'm not sure if you have any business studies and i'll be assuming you don't since you made that statement, but what the devs have done through the proving grounds have formed a guiding group. This is Establishing a team of people to act as facilitators.

Being a facilitator means to help people achieve an objective (the development of ac) by providing unobtrusive assistance.
Now not everyone can be in the group otherwise, that defeats the principle of the group. But there is nothing wrong with getting in touch with those who have access and asking a few questions, that's one of the main functions of it.
Thanks given by:
(30 Sep 12, 01:49PM)RandumKiwi Wrote:
(30 Sep 12, 10:01AM)DrauL Wrote: BRING BACK VANILLA ALL WAS HAPPY.

Little did you know, that within hours of setting up the *very* first vanilla forum, there were inflammatory posts directed towards the developers of the game.

History is not your issue here :P

RandumIdiot, how I love ye.
Thanks given by:
LOL ^^^
Thanks given by:
(01 Oct 12, 11:42AM)Takkunen Wrote: But there is nothing wrong with getting in touch with those who have access and asking a few questions, that's one of the main functions of it.

Exactly.
Thanks given by:
Dust_2 is better than most official maps (which are far too cramped for my liking).
Thanks given by:
Dust2 isn't a bad map it just got douzed (overplayed) there was 2 or 3 servers with Dust2 24/7 always full with people, and cheaters as far as I remember, so one good day a few years ago got banned, and any server with it.
Thanks given by:
Excellent grave-digging gentlemen.
Thanks given by: