Poll: pick one
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
worst game ever (assault cube)
26.09%
6 26.09%
best game ever(assault cube)
52.17%
12 52.17%
il look into digital paintball 2
21.74%
5 21.74%
Total 23 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

assault cube is it the worse game you played?
for me this game is 3 outta 10 the grapics are the worse but its under 60mb so its digital paintball 2 but has 40 times better graphics and its runs on all computers slow or fast old or new doesnt matter what kind of computer you have im using a compaq laptop btw

hope i dont get banned lol
Thanks given by:
hohohoho hope i don't get banned.
cheeky little fellow you are.
seems EH will be facing some difficulties in the future without their leader...
Thanks given by:
Best. Game. Ever!
Thanks given by:
Please. Use Punctuation. Your english teacher would be sad.

Also, why bother posting such a question on the games official forum? I'm sure there are some people who prefer other games, but if they really hated it that much wouldn't they leave?
Thanks given by:
Canadian version of the stereotypical brazilian (aka any brazilian but kaz, misty, and robaum).
Thanks given by:
Slightly racist, sadly true. There are literate Brazilians, like Misty iirc. Don't be trying to get warning points now, shad. ._.
Thanks given by:
(17 Sep 12, 09:18PM)ShadowFlameZ Wrote: Canadian version of a Brazilian.

Thank god this is in the Offtopic Forum!

+1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 infinite loop....
Thanks given by:
Don't worry Z3R0, I fixed it ;D.
Thanks given by:
If it was the worst game I had ever played, chances are I wouldn't have bothered making an account on these forums.

I enjoy AC because it is a moderately simple, fun, competitive game that can run on just about any machine on Windows and OS X. 100% free as well, can't really go wrong. Dated graphics but hey, honestly its low system requirements are part of its charm.

Yes, I like it. Just wish I had more time to play, really busy right now. :(
Thanks given by:
I vote for djnois3 as the least bright forum member ever!
Thanks given by:
Nah, djnois3 is just so awesome he aint have no need of punctuation and such minor concerns, he is here for the money, as we all are XD
Thanks given by:
(17 Sep 12, 09:37PM)Minty Wrote: If it was the worst game I had ever played, chances are I wouldn't have bothered making an account on these forums.

I enjoy AC because it is a moderately simple, fun, competitive game that can run on just about any machine on Windows and OS X. 100% free as well, can't really go wrong. Dated graphics but hey, honestly its low system requirements are part of its charm.

Yes, I like it. Just wish I had more time to play, really busy right now. :(

wow your so beeping dumb didnt you read what i wrote i said digtial paintball is under 60mb's its simple fun cometive and yes it runs on every machine windows and os x mac and it is 100% free and its waaay better graphics than this game beeper
Thanks given by:
(17 Sep 12, 10:32PM)djnois3 Wrote: wow your so beeping dumb

owned
Thanks given by:
I rank AC in my top ten games because I come back to it constantly. I have no slouch of a computer I can easily play new games like Guildwars 2, Starcraft 3, Diablo 3, etc... all on the ultra or high graphics settings.

However to me gameplay > graphics... exactly why I still older games all the time like Diablo 1 and 2 and continue to come back to AC year after year.

AC gets extremely high marks for community, custom content, and noobs to make fun of... the game play ain't half bad either ;)
Thanks given by:
(17 Sep 12, 10:32PM)djnois3 Wrote: wow your so beeping dumb didnt you read what i wrote i said digtial paintball is under 60mb's its simple fun cometive and yes it runs on every machine windows and os x mac and it is 100% free and its waaay better graphics than this game beeper

Woah, calm your pre-pubesent tits. He simply said why he enjoyed ac, not why it is greater than any other game available. He never once mentioned "digital paintball", whatever that is.
Thanks given by:
sounds like someone took a shotty to the hitbox.
Thanks given by:
(17 Sep 12, 10:41PM)Z3R0 Wrote:
(17 Sep 12, 10:32PM)djnois3 Wrote: wow your so beeping dumb didnt you read what i wrote i said digtial paintball is under 60mb's its simple fun cometive and yes it runs on every machine windows and os x mac and it is 100% free and its waaay better graphics than this game beeper

Woah, calm your pre-pubesent tits. He simply said why he enjoyed ac, not why it is greater than any other game available. He never once mentioned "digital paintball", whatever that is.

hey beephead im a guy i dont have tits ok and i enjoy ac im not telling people to download it im telling people that dpb 2 is way better than this beep game
Thanks given by:
(17 Sep 12, 10:32PM)djnois3 Wrote: . . . can run on . . . OS X.

Wrong.
Thanks given by:
(17 Sep 12, 10:44PM)djnois3 Wrote: hey beephead im a guy i dont have tits ok and i enjoy ac im not telling people to download it im telling people that dpb 2 is way better than this beep game

Guys have tits. If you think that game is so much better then leave. I can assure you, I doubt many people here would give a fuck/notice ¬__¬
Thanks given by:
(17 Sep 12, 10:47PM)Z3R0 Wrote: If you think that game is so much better then leave. I can assure you, I doubt many people here would give a fuck/notice ¬__¬

Hope he wont forget to post his goodbye thread in the general section !!
Thanks given by:
Seriously, I don't give a crap what you think. I don't care if you post this game is good or bad.

What annoys me though, is that you're a general all around troll and have no respect for anything.

You get what you give. Goodbye forever.
Thanks given by:
Lol. And there goes EH.
Thanks given by:
(17 Sep 12, 11:10PM)ShadowFlameZ Wrote: Lol. And there goes EH.

Thank fuck for that.

Seriously this tosser was bad enough to think the whole batch of beavers have went bad.
Thanks given by:
Poll is rigged! Results are false! Moderators are feeding us propaganda!
[Image: countingError.png]
(it didn't count my vote for 'worst game ever')
Thanks given by:
(17 Sep 12, 11:29PM)Lantry Wrote: Poll is rigged! Results are false! Moderators are feeding us propaganda!
[Image: countingError.png]
(it didn't count my vote for 'worst game ever')

Shhh

They will hear you...

>.>

<.<
Thanks given by:
(17 Sep 12, 11:52PM)Woolly Wrote: Shhh

It will hear you...

>.>

<.<
FTFY.
Thanks given by:
AC ONE OF MY FAV GAMES!
Thanks given by:
Neither the best, nor the worst. Let's say it's an awesome shit or a really bad masterpiece. ;)
Thanks given by:
Free djnois3
21 minutes in captivity!
Thanks given by:
These damn youngster!
Come on kid!? If you wanna be a forum troll you need to build some sort of reputation first, you can't go around trolling every single thread at once or you will get you arse banned, like it just happened. You are a disgrace to the trolls. It is relle sad when one can't even troll right...
Thanks given by: