Thief's Compound
This map was originally started for the 6th Official Mapping Contest, however it didn't get completed in time.

[Image: iH6ceJTiKOEGH.png]

This compound is located in the far North of Cubelandia. It guarded by CLA and stocked by CLA thieves. The thieves mostly steal RVSF war time supplies, however they have been known to take rare paintings, jewels, manuscripts, and the occasional cookie.

Thanks to Cleaner for his help with custom mapmodels.

Download link
Akimbo
Thanks given by:
Woo! Tested this map a while back (way back when it was rr_ferric :3), was pretty fun :).
Thanks given by:
Yay. Will download tomorrow :3
Thanks given by:
Again, the lighting looks sexy in the screens. Will take a peek later.
Thanks given by:
Downloaded.
I love the skymap, it should be official.

The bases are nice, they stand out from the rest of the map and you can easily tell which team you are in when you spawn. My favorite room has to be the room middle-south, the street outside it gives the map a more realistic effect. I'm not sure what to make of the room middle-north, but the use of mapmodels gives the wall a nice broken effect. Also, I love the Mona Lisa :P gj

Mod Edit: Hid Mona Lisa's location.
Thanks given by:
(17 Sep 12, 10:36AM)Z3R0 Wrote: Also, I love the Mona Lisa

Bwahahaha!

Mod Edit: Hid Mona Lisa's location.
Thanks given by:
Exactly Orynge ^-^
Thanks given by:
YAHHHH
[Image: 15s21io_th.jpg]
I felt so proud when I found it XD
Thanks given by:
This was to be released much closer to lanio's release. Me and Cleaner hopped onto the opportunity as soon as we heard the backstory.
Thanks given by:
I feel so proud that my epic backstory/joke has came back around into the mainstream light of Assault Cube. Props for that Ronald_Reagen.
Thanks given by:
Cubelandia? WTF is this, Teletubbies?
Thanks given by:
(17 Sep 12, 07:20PM)Andrez Wrote: Cubelandia? WTF is this, Teletubbies?
AC Transformers Edition.
Battle for the Cube on Cybertron.
Thanks given by:
The overhead map shows one side would have extreme bias.
Thanks given by:
(17 Sep 12, 04:20PM)Pi_Halo Wrote: I feel so proud that my epic backstory/joke has came back around into the mainstream light of Assault Cube. Props for that Ronald_Reagen.

Cant wait to check this map out :)
Thanks given by: