loyal ac player seeking admin for any server
im a loyal av player seeking admin for a server i always play with name {EH?}_DJNOIS3!!

the reason why i want admin.

well its cool well look i alway follow the rules

i want that authority!!!
Thanks given by:
Great reasoning skills. I'll immediately hand over all my assets to boost your authority over me.
Thanks given by:
same for me plz. I wanna ban people on public tosok for dumb reasons plz plz plz
Thanks given by:
contact Constable James Gryffindor.
Thanks given by:
(16 Sep 12, 05:01AM)djnois3 Wrote: im a loyal av player
Seems legit.
Thanks given by:
XD
I suggest you first get to know more servers, then press F9 when on server list to see contact info for server owner, then pm them with your reasons.
If you have a great internet connection, you could also run a server or even pay a service to host one.
On the matter, I used to give away admin passes to people who told me a good joke while in game, but normally it wont be so easy!
Also, dont expect great response in the forum when it comes to in game assets, people tend to look down this kind of "noob" questions, if I were home, I would be more helpfull, teaching you nice servers and such in game, but I am not, so, v42.
See ya in game (soon XD)!
Thanks given by:
(16 Sep 12, 03:06PM)paulmuaddibKA Wrote: XD
I suggest you first get to know more servers, then press F9 when on server list to see contact info for server owner, then pm them with your reasons.
If you have a great internet connection, you could also run a server or even pay a service to host one.
On the matter, I used to give away admin passes to people who told me a good joke while in game, but normally it wont be so easy!
Also, dont expect great response in the forum when it comes to in game assets, people tend to look down this kind of "noob" questions, if I were home, I would be more helpfull, teaching you nice servers and such in game, but I am not, so, v42.
See ya in game (soon XD)!

kk thanks you seem like a reasonable person
Thanks given by:
(16 Sep 12, 08:11PM)djnois3 Wrote:
(16 Sep 12, 03:06PM)paulmuaddibKA Wrote: Something
kk thanks you seem like a reasonable person
(12 Sep 12, 08:18PM)titiPT Wrote: hi. you appear to be new here
Thanks given by:
^^
Thanks!
Hey fellah, now that I can host a server again, Ill get back to you so we meet in game so you can tell me a good joke and get admin on my server, if Im not playing a LoL game, I might even open it right nao!
I only have one question, do you know what a gema is?
Waddya think about that!

EDIT: HEY FLAMI, LAY BACK WHEN YOU DONT HAVE NOTHING TO CONTRIBUTE, OK?

Edit2: Im going to play a LoL game, so i will have to open the server ports later, prepare a good one (joke) though, XD
Thanks given by:
paul i want admin on ur server:

Teacher: "Paul, what is the past participle of the verb to ring?"
Paul: "What do you think it is, Sir?"
Teacher: "I don't think, I KNOW!"
Paul: "I don't think I know either, Sir!"
Thanks given by:
^^
Lol, must tell it in game brah, Ill set it later, server description, DUNE/ARRAKIS Melange Server, come visit!

Server is set and running, but I will not be there anytime soon, but feel free to drop a message and I might be able to read it in the server log!

Public Admin pass for today will be:

RetardedFlamez

You can set it with
/setadmin 1 RetardedFlamez

Enjoy!
Thanks given by:
http://forum.cubers.net/thread-830.html
Can I have admin too? :D
Thanks given by:
Here is my request that we reopen that thread!
Thanks given by:
Oh, its reserved to in game in server jokes! Sorry!
Fell free to visit the server though!
Thanks given by:
(16 Sep 12, 09:15PM)ShadowFlameZ Wrote: Here is my request that we reopen that thread!
Done.
Thanks given by:
Lol, now V-Man needs new material to keep the thread alive :>.
Thanks given by:
(16 Sep 12, 05:01AM)djnois3 Wrote: im a loyal av player seeking admin for a server i always play with name {EH?}_DJNOIS3!!

Okey dokes. But what's an "av player?"

(16 Sep 12, 05:01AM)djnois3 Wrote: the reason why i want admin.

Ah, okay, here it comes. Continue.

(16 Sep 12, 05:01AM)djnois3 Wrote: well its cool well look i alway follow the rules

...what.

(16 Sep 12, 05:01AM)djnois3 Wrote: i want that authority!!!

Why? Just because it's "cool?"

Did you think this through?
Thanks given by:
Who needs grammar when you have swag?

Also this man deserves a nobel for literature.
Thanks given by:
(16 Sep 12, 08:15PM)paulmuaddibKA Wrote: ^^
Thanks!
Hey fellah, now that I can host a server again, Ill get back to you so we meet in game so you can tell me a good joke and get admin on my server, if Im not playing a LoL game, I might even open it right nao!
I only have one question, do you know what a gema is?
Waddya think about that!

EDIT: HEY FLAMI, LAY BACK WHEN YOU DONT HAVE NOTHING TO CONTRIBUTE, OK?

Edit2: Im going to play a LoL game, so i will have to open the server ports later, prepare a good one (joke) though, XD

lol k yeah sure just pm i check ac fourms every couple of hours and yeah maan i know what gema is i dont know what it means i know the servers i really dont play in those servers i play tosok i ushly play in exodus 24/7 tosok server

(16 Sep 12, 09:45PM)Minty Wrote:
(16 Sep 12, 05:01AM)djnois3 Wrote: im a loyal ac player seeking admin for a server i always play with name {EH?}_DJNOIS3!!

Okey dokes. But what's an "av player?"

(16 Sep 12, 05:01AM)djnois3 Wrote: the reason why i want admin.

Ah, okay, here it comes. Continue.

(16 Sep 12, 05:01AM)djnois3 Wrote: well its cool well look i alway follow the rules

...what.

(16 Sep 12, 05:01AM)djnois3 Wrote: i want that authority!!!

Why? Just because it's "cool?"

Did you think this through?

k look f off k this doesnt concern you. you probly dont have a server noob now fuk off ricky martin :P
Thanks given by:
Learn some manners before attempting to get admin on servers simply because you "want authority".
Thanks given by:
dj for dev.
he'll give AC some nice beats with his lackey klutchmonster.
Thanks given by:
(17 Sep 12, 12:34AM)djnois3 Wrote: you probly dont have a server noob

i remember that place, where servers are currency
Thanks given by:
Don't put yourself on a pedestal, and others will not be tempted to knock you down.
Thanks given by: