Hater's servers?
[Image: 20120912171524acdepottd.jpg]

I'm not really sure if this is the right place to post this ss, but I found this kinda weird...
Thanks given by:
haha 1 slot same IP. Someone is trying to communicate :p

edit : wait !! where is the C ?
Thanks given by:
C says "I Hate You"
Thanks given by:
glad to see you found it ...

btw I think that you should not allow people to start server with only 1 slot in "multiplayer".
Thanks given by:
Why not, i love shooting walls
Thanks given by:
Ideal GEMA training server.
Thanks given by:
(12 Sep 12, 11:48PM)bballn45 Wrote: Why not, i love shooting walls
yus
(13 Sep 12, 03:18AM)ShadowFlameZ Wrote: Ideal GEMA training server.
yus
Thanks given by:
That's the great thing about Australia - there are no local servers.
Thanks given by:
i guess that with the IP we can know who did it?

Or we might just flood them with players and crash his/her computer?
Thanks given by:
I'm not doing anything wrong here. The fact I can make as many servers as I want from one IP address is a failure of AC. The fact I can create a one player server on the master is another failure of AC. The fact I have to play with people who can dodge bullets and shot me through walls is a failure of AC and a failure of your poor arse useless country with no local servers.
Seriously who wants to play on a server with 300ms ping. I wouldn't dream of connecting to a server from 1990 with such a failure for a ping. And yet you people do, rather than creating local servers for local people, you think I know why don't I use my wifi and 56K modem and connect with my 600ms ping and play like it's 1999. Damn you all, please die.

Also if you think connecting 15 players to 15 servers is going to crash my VPS please get a clue. I only stopped at 15 because I got bored, I was thinking 100, maybe 1000 servers for your gaming pleasure. please feel free to connect with your antiquated ping and play to your hearts content at least you won't be ruining it for anyone else
Thanks given by:
(13 Sep 12, 10:39AM)Daithi Wrote: The fact I can make as many servers as I want from one IP address is a failure of AC. The fact I can create a one player server on the master is another failure of AC.

amen
Thanks given by:
The servers are gone. Apparently being kind and generous and providing more server for the public is an offence so they had to come down or have one of my many IPs banned from the master. It's just more failure layered on failure wrapped in failure.
Thanks given by:
(13 Sep 12, 10:39AM)Daithi Wrote: I'm not doing anything wrong here.
I honestly thought that you were above immaturity, but apparently I was wrong.
Thanks given by:
funnily enough Europeans are renown for having higher pj than us aussies, we get 40-50 to Europe where they get 60-70, pj matters way more than ping.
Thanks given by:
(13 Sep 12, 10:39AM)Daithi Wrote: I'm not doing anything wrong here. The fact I can make as many servers as I want from one IP address is a failure of AC.

I hate this so much. Zarj had a similar mentality when he exploited the thanks buttons, but he has since tried to make amends and most of us (including me) have forgiven him. This is never an excuse.

This game is full of flaws, we already know this. One of the TyD servers actually has a ping limit system, where it'll kick anybody from the server with over 100-150ping. This is legal and you could've just asked them for the code, but nope, you decided to go ahead and spam the server list.
Thanks given by:
(13 Sep 12, 10:39AM)Daithi Wrote: I'm not doing anything wrong here. [...] is a failure of AC.
So AC fails to prevent you from not doing anything wrong?

(13 Sep 12, 10:39AM)Daithi Wrote: The fact I can make as many servers as I want from one IP address is a failure of AC.
How so? With a proper uplink, you could easily create 15 servers on one machine - in fact, it might also be multiple machines behind a single external IP.

(13 Sep 12, 10:39AM)Daithi Wrote: The fact I can create a one player server on the master is another failure of AC.
You're not "creating a server on the master". You're simply announcing an IP and port. The master doesn't care how many slots your server has, and if it did, that could be easily circumvented if you actually wanted to cause trouble.

(13 Sep 12, 10:39AM)Daithi Wrote: The fact I have to play with people who can dodge bullets and shot me through walls is a failure of AC and a failure of your poor arse useless country with no local servers.
Thanks for not having a single fucking clue of how hit detection works in AC. Btw, you can't tell if someone is shooting you through a wall unless you're looking at their screen.

(13 Sep 12, 10:39AM)Daithi Wrote: Seriously who wants to play on a server with 300ms ping.
Again, no clue. 300ms is still fine. There will be a noticeable delay with some things ofc (most of it noticeable only to the lagger himself), but it doesn't have any significant impact on the game.
Thanks given by:
is 20 ping ok for uuu ?
Thanks given by:
This is my actual ISP :
[Image: 2177831913.png]

Is that slow enough for you Dahiti ?

Edit: Can I die now?
Thanks given by:
he got banned for making to many servers gg
Thanks given by:
banhammer has spoken

(13 Sep 12, 11:07PM)bballn45 Wrote: he got banned for making to many servers gg
no re
Thanks given by:
So you're mad at a game YOU chose to play, and you're mad at people for living where they live?

Boy you really need some help.
Thanks given by:
He's close to DES... nuff said.
Thanks given by:
(14 Sep 12, 06:59AM)MorganKell Wrote: He's close to DES... nuff said.
Meanwhile, jackrock is IN DES :P
That logic \:D
Thanks given by:
Hahahaha i was about to post that xD
Thanks given by:
WTF has this got to do with DES u losers?
Thanks given by:
[Image: lyCUq.gif]
The guy who did this is completely serious.

LOOK AT HIM. LOOK AT HIM AND LAUGH.
Thanks given by:
(14 Sep 12, 09:21PM)tinkerttoy Wrote: [Image: lyCUq.gif]
The guy who did this is completely serious.

LOOK AT HIM. LOOK AT HIM AND LAUGH.

http://forum.cubers.net/thread-4093-post...#pid108405
Thanks given by:
Can we use his gif against him?
Thanks given by:
:/

10char
Thanks given by:
tyd auto kicks at 150 ping????? The makkers of this game tell me PJ is more important.
if tyd is not breaking any rules we need to change the rules.
Thanks given by: