Poll: Does one desire both a ladder and non-ladder server?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Da
12.50%
2 12.50%
Nyet
12.50%
2 12.50%
*fart*
75.00%
12 75.00%
Total 16 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Should both ladder and non-ladder server be provided?
Simple question. Should ladder server operators provide at least one non-reporting public server? Do you like to play on same great hardware and speedy connection but without worrying about your score (maybe you should sort out your priorities)?

Spasibo tovarishchi
Thanks given by:
This doesnt make sense, you can play on ladder servers under alias or you can just not bother to look at scores, no one forces you? Also just for the record many ladder server providers do provide non reporting public servers me inclueded :)
Thanks given by:
Oh yes, good point, aliases. I didn't think of it. I simply imagined someone saying, "Golly gee whiz, this is a great server and all but I don't want to have to worry about my ladder stats today. I wish they also ran a server that doesn't report." ;o
Thanks given by:
There are only like 15 ladder servers on the master server. There are around 60 servers in all, I am sure you can find one.
Thanks given by:
my vps has 1 ladder and 6 non ladder
Thanks given by:
I think ladder server operators can do whatever they want regardless of this poll
Thanks given by:
(07 Sep 12, 05:08AM)Jg99 Wrote: my vps has 1 ladder and 6 non ladder
just a few more comments and The Life and Times of Jg99 will be ready to be published.
Thanks given by:
(06 Sep 12, 09:52PM)Jack Wrote: Do you like to play on same great hardware and speedy connection but without worrying about your score (maybe you should sort out your priorities)?
If they don't want to worry about their score, then I guess...they just won't?
I know this sounds silly, but some people play the bob ladder and TyD ladder without actually checking the websites to keep track of their points. Some just play it because a semi-decent level of people play there.
Thanks given by:
(07 Sep 12, 09:06PM)#M|A#Wolf Wrote:
(07 Sep 12, 05:08AM)Jg99 Wrote: my vps has 1 ladder and 6 non ladder
just a few more comments and The Life and Times of Jg99 will be ready to be published.

his post was more relevant than yours ...
edit : ... and than mine too I guess
Thanks given by:
(08 Sep 12, 01:09AM)ShadowFlameZ Wrote: If they don't want to worry about their score, then I guess...they just won't?
I know this sounds silly, but some people play the bob ladder and TyD ladder without actually checking the websites to keep track of their points. Some just play it because a semi-decent level of people play there.

Sure, true. I don't care, but thought maybe others do. Unsure though, which is why I ask. :)

And yes, Vall, server owners will do what they want, but I'm interested in what people would like anyhow.

Thanks.
Thanks given by:
wolf u will DIE DIE DIE if u post "The life and times of Jg99"
Thanks given by:
Cuz dying x1 wasn't bad enough.
Thanks given by:
[Image: yT8ln.png]
Thanks given by:
-=LifeAndTimes-Jg99=-

edited by M|A\Wolf

illustrated by Cemer

#1 BEST SELLER AC WIDE

Famed author MORGANKELL "Instant classic"

Resident evil genius HABLUKA "I can fap to this even there are no tentacles"

maori petrol connoisseur UNDEAD "I can't fap to this shit"
Thanks given by:
pls close this crap, its getting off topic. Kthxbai!
Thanks given by:
Who cares about shitty ladder scores?! No real skills, play 24/7 with shotgun and you'll be in top 10. Just like CheatersRFags. Also what Anderson said about your problem Mr. Jack.
Thanks given by:
Who are you to judge what people should care about? This is a game. Its completely up to the individual to choose what to enjoy doing. If they want to pub with a shotgun, then by all means they should be entitled to, rather than be belittled by someone who believes their particular choices and beliefs should be throughout.

I dont particularly think its necessary for ladder servers hosters to host a non-reporting server.
Thanks given by:
(09 Sep 12, 08:26AM)Sepehr Wrote: Who cares about shitty ladder scores?! No real skills, play 24/7 with shotgun and you'll be in top 10. Just like CheatersRFags.
lol i always liked that dude :P
Thanks given by:
Shotgun gets a bad rep. It was turned into a rocket launcher with no spread. Don't blame newbs and don't blame the shotty for that shit. Place the blame where it belongs. On the "players" who tested it and "balanced" it. Shotgun and nades both got fked... I wonder why?
Thanks given by:
Don't hate the player, hate the game.
Thanks given by:
* Nightmare gets half his kills with nades and wishes he was around back in the '2 nukes nades' era.
Thanks given by:
Doesn't matter to me, I play what ever server is active and has good players in it or maps.
Thanks given by: