[split] Masterserver not responding
[Image: 243378_464855666871190_1895518289_o.jpg]

[Image: 386063_464856000204490_569449368_n.jpg]
am banned which I did why?

[Image: 377207_464861590203931_1556044601_n.jpg]

if jv did something not deserve pay by errors his do not you think? is fair?
not has as ban only the jv?

Mod edit: Removed weird double post merging double content stuff.
Thanks given by:
wats ur ip address
Thanks given by:
Oh gee, not another one of these. Just... just fuck off. Take a deep breath and say to yourself "Now that I can stop being a shit in this game, I can go study". Now that you have such a beautiful thought in your stupid little mind, go actually do it. Because you're dumb. I know that because you think flooding a blank image with rage comics will get you unbanned.

Also, your English makes you look like your mum dropped you when you were a baby and that deformed your brain.
Thanks given by:
(07 Sep 12, 12:33AM)Misty Wrote: Oh gee, not another one of these. Just... just fuck off. Take a deep breath and say to yourself "Now that I can stop being a shit in this game, I can go study". Now that you have such a beautiful thought in your stupid little mind, go actually do it. Because you're dumb. I know that because you think flooding a blank image with rage comics will get you unbanned.

Also, your English makes you look like your mum dropped you when you were a baby and that deformed your brain.

yeah i hate those rage comics, if i got ms banned, i would just private message jamz, not one of these stupid posts with pics of trolls crying.
Thanks given by:
you forgot to split/delete this post too : http://forum.cubers.net/thread-543-post-...#pid107559

(07 Sep 12, 12:33AM)Jg99 Wrote: wats ur ip address

I think it is the one on the screenshot. Cant read btw and IP is not full.
Thanks given by:
Eu tenho a soluçao:
KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKkkkkkkkl

Always glad to help ;)
Thanks given by:
qual e a solução?

tell me when will I be unbanned
Thanks given by:
The better question to ask is whether or not you actually cheated. A certain AC goer will be able to answer this better than you I expect in a short time.
Thanks given by:
If Jv plays on your IP, your IP is going to get banned. Why don't you tell Jv to stop cheating?
Thanks given by:
(07 Sep 12, 03:00AM)alexandree Wrote: qual e a solução?

/uninstall AC
Thanks given by:
isn't that guy the jv? aren't we all the jvs?
Thanks given by:
already I that

I do not know what do we

if we are banned please say why
Thanks given by:
(08 Sep 12, 04:27AM)alexandree Wrote: already I that

I do not know what do we

if we are banned please say why

Me speak not white man language.
Thanks given by:
Lol^
Almost as good as...
(08 Sep 12, 05:49AM)hgf-arg Wrote: Me Tarzan you Jane
(from the BoB forums :P)

alexandree, you are banned because Jv cheats. Simple as that.
Thanks given by:
Very good ... could be forever!
Thanks given by:
looks I do not know why more please talks will end when the banishment I'm going crazy
Thanks given by:
You have been told multiple times. I mean seriously two threads? Both times you were replied to with an answer? Stop asking
Thanks given by: