QR Code for assault.cubers.net
I have made a QR code that directly, when scanned, goes to assault.cubers.net. I just thought it would be nice to have it in the home page so you can scan it when you have to leave to go somewhere and then you can take the website mobile quickly.

Here it is!
[Image: 7907332532_19824996e6.jpg]
http://assault.cubers.net
Thanks given by:
i dont understand. wat for?
Thanks given by:
That's cool. Only thing I'm doubting is whether people will actually use it. Maybe it's just faster to put the forum address in your mobile browser than scan that from another page, but maybe that's just me.
Thanks given by:
I'll be able to use it when we take out full page colour ads in the global daily press. Thanks W@rr!0r.
Thanks given by:
(01 Sep 12, 09:11PM)jamz Wrote: I'll be able to use it when we take out full page colour ads in the global daily press. Thanks W@rr!0r.

Np, hope it becomes useful to others :D
Thanks given by:
Coooooooool!
v61
Thanks given by:
(01 Sep 12, 08:00PM)Edward Wrote: i dont understand. wat for?

Look, if you have an iPhone then you can download an app from the app store that uses your camera to read a QR code and can direct you to that web page. A good app for this, what I use is 'Scan' and it is free.
The icon looks like this: http://m.flickr.com/#/photos/[email protected]/sizes/m/
Btw, I will upload actual picture but right now I am on my iPhone.

(03 Sep 12, 11:31PM)paulmuaddibKA Wrote: Coooooooool!
v61

Lol, v62!
Thanks given by:
applethink
1) Get an iPhone
2) download an app
3) activate camera / scan Qode
4) browser opens and directs you to target link

therestofus
1) open browser and goto assault.cubers.net
Thanks given by:
What bullpup said.
Cool that you made this, but redundant.
Thanks given by:
The scanner is also available on Android
Thanks given by:
I bought an iPhone just to test this.
Thanks given by:
^Congratulations, you are the iDemographic^
Thanks given by:
This will increase the demand for an Android/iOS version of AC.
Thanks given by:
(09 Sep 12, 02:06AM)V-Man Wrote: This will increase the demand for an Android/iOS version of AC.
Quality excuse for why you haven't gotten 1.1.1 out within 24 hours of your appointment as dev, mister V ;)
Thanks given by:
Come on, give the guy a break, he just wanted to try his QR coding skills. It doesn't matter if it's not gonna be used. It's just like a ton of other shit we have over here, like scripts, custom maps, mods, skins and whatnot. People do it cuas they fell like trying and to see the results not caus they think is gonna be a great hit (or even usefull).

An Open Source Community that discourage experimentaion. That is seriously fucked up...
Thanks given by:
[Image: ?s=8&d=If+you+are+reading+this%2C+Well+d...s+message.]
EDIT: I might acctually use this idea to get to assault.cubers faster on my Android phone.
Thanks given by:
I agree with Crema. Tbh my iPhone ( paid for by two jobs yes ty fk off) just searches the shit on safari and that's it, but say there was an actual APP for AC on the iPhone... wouldn't that be epic? gj Warrior. Like the innovation. ;).
Thanks given by:
I heard something about coding skills?
QR Generator
There's no need to code here.
Thanks given by: