Bye Assault Cube
Bye Assault Cube community. It was very fun but I have better stuff to do. I loved playing with you guys and all but my reason for leaving AC is it 1. bores me. 2. girlfriend now 3. school. I am a junior and it is my hardest year so I have really got to get good grades. I am leaving assault cube and I really hope I never come back but I probably will end up coming back. Have fun all. I will remember all the good times we had and even the bad. Good luck. Wish you luck. BB
Thanks given by:
Seeyah my friend- we've had our rough times, and the good times.

I'll miss the good times.

Good luck in life my cunt friend.
Thanks given by:
Good luck in life, hopefully you'll be able to drop by in irc at least on weekends :)
Thanks given by:
Nothing lika a piece of tail to take the nerds out of their gaming path.
Smart choice dude. Go study and make the lady happy. Nothing bad will come out of that!
Thanks given by:
Despite what has happened in the past, goodbye Whop and good luck with your grades.
Thanks given by:
it's called time management skills. I have a girlfriend, school life and am quite bored with the game but I still have time to play it easily.
Thanks given by:
well arn't you just amazing.
Thanks given by:
As long as you drop into Skype every now and then MorganKell will allow it.
Thanks given by:
Cya whop, bad loss for assault cube :/
Thanks given by:
Glhf in real life. I personally find it overrated ;) Anyway, goodbye, live long and prosper.
Thanks given by:
(01 Sep 12, 07:59AM)Xenon Wrote: it's called time management skills. I have a girlfriend, school life and am quite bored with the game but I still have time to play it easily.

To be fair, we all have to remember Xenon is 12, the girlfriend part cannot be a major time consumer for him.
Thanks given by:
Ironic how both you and I go MIA on the same day...gl.
Thanks given by:
RL>AC
Good luck with everything!
Thanks given by:
GGz bro.
Thanks given by:
(01 Sep 12, 03:41PM)ShadowFlameZ Wrote: Ironic how both you and I go MIA on the same day...gl.
You have always been Mia xD thanks everyone for there bbs and hf and stuff Ty
Morgankell you want to talk about them Astros still? I don't have anything to say haha
Thanks given by:
It was nice knowing you good luck irl
Thanks given by:
(01 Sep 12, 06:56AM)ElCrema Wrote: Nothing lika a piece of tail to take the nerds out of their gaming path.
Smart choice dude. Go study and make the lady happy. Nothing bad will come out of that!
listen this man, he is right !!!
Thanks given by:
Drop by IRC and forums
Thanks given by:
Cya and glhf.
Thanks given by:
Girlfriend is a problem?
Thanks given by:
(02 Sep 12, 11:24PM)#LuCiF3R# Wrote: Girlfriend is a problem?
ac is
Thanks given by:
ac is dead, i still dont understand how you don't have 30-1 hour a day spare time.
Thanks given by:
1 hour turns into 3 in no time.
Thanks given by:
thats because your time management is rather poor u_u
Thanks given by:
Nah just because he wanna spend his freetime in others things that aren't videogames, i guess...anyway good luck in real life :)
Thanks given by:
Ggs bb
Thanks given by:
Cya, gl hf in real life. Sorry if I was ever a dick to you about this Striker business.
Thanks given by:
Adios Whoppafloppaflame.
Thanks given by:
na Xenon i just know assault cube, one match turns into the next. your like this is my last one and then someone asks you for a cm and then it goes on forever lol
Thanks given by:
Bye, and don't come back.

Lol J/K, GL with RL!
Thanks given by: