Have I been banned?
Hi I just realized I can't connect to the master server. Have I been banned. I don't think I have done anything to be banned from the servers?
Thanks given by:
Looking at your nickname, you deserve to be banned.
Thanks given by:
Lol. Not my ing ame nickanme.
Thanks given by:
If you "dont think" you made something wrong, but you arent sure, chances are that you DID something wrong, try to recall, and tell us!
But, if you really didnt, then someone will come back at you and help you with this problem, in the meanwhile, check this out!
http://forum.cubers.net/thread-5774.html
You can win 5 dollars!
Thanks given by:
Check here.
Thanks given by:
nope not in the list, and I still can't get into the master server, I have never cheated so I know that is not why.
Thanks given by:
(31 Aug 12, 10:33PM)paulmuaddibKA Wrote: in the meanwhile, check this out!
http://forum.cubers.net/thread-5774.html
You can win 5 dollars!
A. Offtopic as f**k
B. Read below.
Quote:27. Advertising for a for-profit product or service is forbidden except with special permission from the forum admins.
Busted :).
Mister GaylordFaggyPants (lol typing this out was humorous), is this your name in AC? Some admins ban according to nickname, as pweaks mentioned.
Thanks given by:
Yes it was my name, however I changed it (to "eminem") before I was supposedly banned and had been playing as eminem for awhile. I woke up this morning and I couldn't connect to the master server. The only other thing I could think of was i got into a confrontation with yocray. However that was sorted out.
Thanks given by:
Sorry. You were innocently banned when your IP address changed from 173... to 184..., so I've fixed that problem. The ban is because of this player; your name had nothing to do with it.
Thanks given by:
(01 Sep 12, 06:55AM)jamz Wrote: Sorry. You were innocently banned when your IP address changed from 173... to 184..., so I've fixed that problem. The ban is because of this player; your name had nothing to do with it.

Thanks a lot jamz!
Thanks given by: