One small step for mummy, one giant floating leap for mummy kind.
When was the last time you cried of joy?
DonĀ“t let the title fool you... <----- Click me*
*Mandatory use of headphones and 32:56 minutes of your time.
Thanks given by:
The estimated under-5 mortality for sub-Saharan Africa is 148 per
1 000 live births: that is 6 million children per year, 16 000 per day,
one child every five seconds...(*) mostly due to communicable
diseases.
F*** MUMMIES, ok?
*http://www.unicef.org/sowc09/report/report.php
Thanks given by:
I received warning points for that post.
Thanks given by:
Please Flami.
At least, think. Use your brains. Try to make sense. Develop your intelligence. Concentrate. Acquire knowledge. Illuminate your inner self.
But dont quote such a thing, and add such a retarded comment, cause, if something, it just shows how little thought you give over what a human being is. Strange thing, considering that you are one...
A death of a former Astronaut, who got everything he wanted, that only affects truthfully his closer relatives, and people come say rest in peace.
But that 6000 kids die a day out of starvation, disease, murder, and worse... nah, Paul is crazy and takes drugs and doesnt appreciate what this guy did... LOL
And Habluka, I know you have a humor thing going on, so Ill pass that comment as a troll, please refrain of such comments, cause look what it does to adolescents, they follow after, and its truly a shame... But if you really think what you wrote, I hope you, your children, family, relatives and friends, come close to starvation in your lifetime, so we will see how you laugh then.
Thanks given by:
Why'd you have to bring me into this? D:
Thanks given by:
HAhahah u guys are so funny, and idiotic. But I hope you are idiots that at least watched (heard) the video (audio).
And if not, FUCK OFF (actual reference to the video, be sure to check it out if something bothers you, like a guy named PaulMuadDibKA!
Thanks given by:
inb4 warning points.
Thanks given by:
flamiwami
Thanks given by:
AC lulz FTW
Thanks given by:
plz ban this OP

edit: 69 threads(no pun) since 04 Apr 11, 10:10AM 5 months and more then 60 threads.
Thanks given by:
(31 Aug 12, 01:37PM)Xenon Wrote: plz ban this OP

edit: 69 threads(no pun) since 04 Apr 11, 10:10AM. 17 months and more THAN 60 threads.
Thanks given by:
how dare he populate an off-topic section with lively discussion
Thanks given by:
HAHAHa u all making fools of yourselves cause you are not seeing the forest cause of a tree.
(Im the tree, the video is the forest, and YOU are the fool)
First person that watches the full video gets 5 CA Dollars!
Hurry while offer lasts!
And titi, after all of the effort with your rules thread, you are quote posting O.o
And xenon, Im amazed seeing that you know how to count, knowing that you hardly know how to read! Good job! XD
Thanks given by:
13. Do not engage in quote spamming, you will be given warning points everytime you do.

Posting a quote with altered text isn't quote spamming, calm your tits.
Thanks given by:
Calm your tits? How do you know I am excited? Did you watch the video? I got a hard on since yesterday when I saw it!
Thanks given by:
fuck up paul you spastic. also i meant over 15 months u_u. also like 60 of them 69 threads are just almost as retarded as Jg99.
Thanks given by:
ermahgerd did you know education in south america is like so bad kids are dying how can you care about shit like your own shitty spammy habits when you can sign all those petitions avaaz.org sends to your email????? you dirty selfish shellfish

why would you think a post in a website would bring you happiness instead of thinking what would really make you happy. put in perspective, very few really need this shitty post.
Thanks given by:
meh I hate this shit, but I'm gonna say one thing;

Being a great humanitarian and helping the starving is great but you dont get that from one summer at a camp and online preaching. Real great people who really helped the starving and opressed do not spend their time shouting at others about starving chidren, oh no they are delivering food, teaching in schools, buiding houses, installing fresh water supplies.

Now it does not matter what the numbers are, or who said this or who said that. What really matters is what you do everyday to help, dont judge others, encorage them. Dont flame war and belittle people go and do something usefull. And you will know when you are really great because you wont feel the need to tell everyone else about it.

Just in case you want to follow my advice check out this project it does so much and yet asks for no recognition at all...
http://www.khojfoundation.com/
Thanks given by:
Misty, before giving such a strong opinion, I encourage you to follow the link, because you are talking without knowledge, making yourself to look like a fool.

@Anderson, I shout about starving children when I think its appropriate. People forget how the world works, and it isnt that bad for someone to remember whats happening around. I brought that up in relation with the dead of a single person, and how people should be ashamed of feeling sorry for one fella, but not caring about millions worlwide. If any of those who cared about Neils death would ever go to India and help in a humanitarian project like the one you linked, that would make my day, but if they went around their city doing a social club where they teach how to avoid alcoholism and drug consumption in early ages (like binge drinking), or a nature group where they go picking dirt in their city surroundings, or work for an animal protection agency, or whatever they want to, that would make my day as well!
I could NEVER go to India, I am not that strong myself, and its a very demanding thing to ask from others. But bringing awareness of how some things are fucked up in not that a bad thing, except for people how deny those facts and take them as a personal attack.

Think all you want about how Paul brought some topic into discussion and how its your personal war to bring him down and counter "attack" him, but, in the end, you guys are doing the same thing I did, which you found so horrible, so something is wrong there, and, if its me, you guys are doing as I did, so good luck with that riddle, which goes:
Watch the video, then fuck off.
XD
Thanks given by:

Anywho, you keep bringing up this Neil Armstrong crap. It's not out of ignorance people do that, but because of the personality (or lack thereof). Sure, you can keep telling us how so many people are dying across the world, but I highly doubt people will care as much, namely because they didn't know those people (even if it is saddening). People knew who Neil Armstrong was, and what he did (which was a helluva lot), and thus honored his memory.
Thanks given by:
No one is trying to bring you down Paul, see it really is all about you isnt it! At the end of the day I do go to India and get involved in humanitarian work as I have done in many countries inclueding my own, I dont shout about it or want praise for it, I certainly would not interupt people expressing grief about someone who had died with it.

And tbh I find people who try to preach and convert others quite distastefull, dont talk do! do not judge others, you have no idea what they do, do not spout pretencious crap at people all day long to make yourself feel better, you did nothing to help anyone by posting your crap, infact you probably cemented the idea that all humanitarian work is done by people like you and put people off from getting involved!

Dont try to make people feel guilty, they may have a better life but guilt is not the answer, compasion is what they will hopefully feel and it comes not from preaching but information...
Thanks given by:
Ok, understood what you both are saying, but will not get further involved... because, did any of you see the frigging video? I shall continue this walk along with you guys, only after someone does an effort to actually watch the video.
Because in the end, as Anderson says, its not about me, but about YOU, and how YOU can FUCK OFF! Lolololol (rly guys watch the video).
Until then, Paul will fade off into the shadows!
Thanks given by:
Ouch.
Edit: Almost 33 minute video?!
[Image: tumblr_m9kkgup6BB1r5i867.gif]
Thanks given by:
(01 Sep 12, 04:37PM)paulmuaddibKA Wrote: Misty, before giving such a strong opinion, I encourage you to follow the link, because you are talking without knowledge, making yourself to look like a fool.

>>>>>> I <<<<<<< looked like a fool? Because I simply copied what you said in Neil Armstrong's thread... wutthewut
Thanks given by:
He's talking about the ermahgerd post I think.
Thanks given by:
What's the use of watching the video? Will it feed the poor? Will it build houses for the homeless? Will it give education to children in the streets asking for money? Stop spamming links and take a trip to Cambodia for all I care and do some social services.
Thanks given by:
(01 Sep 12, 08:52AM)DES|Anderson Wrote: meh I hate this shit, but I'm gonna say one thing;

Being a great humanitarian and helping the starving is great but you dont get that from one summer at a camp and online preaching. Real great people who really helped the starving and opressed do not spend their time shouting at others about starving chidren, oh no they are delivering food, teaching in schools, buiding houses, installing fresh water supplies.

Now it does not matter what the numbers are, or who said this or who said that. What really matters is what you do everyday to help, dont judge others, encorage them. Dont flame war and belittle people go and do something usefull. And you will know when you are really great because you wont feel the need to tell everyone else about it.

Just in case you want to follow my advice check out this project it does so much and yet asks for no recognition at all...
http://www.khojfoundation.com/

(01 Sep 12, 04:37PM)paulmuaddibKA Wrote: Misty, before giving such a strong opinion, I encourage you to follow the link, because you are talking without knowledge, making yourself to look like a fool.

@Anderson, I shout about starving children when I think its appropriate. People forget how the world works, and it isnt that bad for someone to remember whats happening around. I brought that up in relation with the dead of a single person, and how people should be ashamed of feeling sorry for one fella, but not caring about millions worlwide. If any of those who cared about Neils death would ever go to India and help in a humanitarian project like the one you linked, that would make my day, but if they went around their city doing a social club where they teach how to avoid alcoholism and drug consumption in early ages (like binge drinking), or a nature group where they go picking dirt in their city surroundings, or work for an animal protection agency, or whatever they want to, that would make my day as well!
I could NEVER go to India, I am not that strong myself, and its a very demanding thing to ask from others. But bringing awareness of how some things are fucked up in not that a bad thing, except for people how deny those facts and take them as a personal attack.

Think all you want about how Paul brought some topic into discussion and how its your personal war to bring him down and counter "attack" him, but, in the end, you guys are doing the same thing I did, which you found so horrible, so something is wrong there, and, if its me, you guys are doing as I did, so good luck with that riddle, which goes:
Watch the video, then fuck off.
XD

(01 Sep 12, 05:27PM)DES|Anderson Wrote: No one is trying to bring you down Paul, see it really is all about you isnt it! At the end of the day I do go to India and get involved in humanitarian work as I have done in many countries inclueding my own, I dont shout about it or want praise for it, I certainly would not interupt people expressing grief about someone who had died with it.

And tbh I find people who try to preach and convert others quite distastefull, dont talk do! do not judge others, you have no idea what they do, do not spout pretencious crap at people all day long to make yourself feel better, you did nothing to help anyone by posting your crap, infact you probably cemented the idea that all humanitarian work is done by people like you and put people off from getting involved!

Dont try to make people feel guilty, they may have a better life but guilt is not the answer, compasion is what they will hopefully feel and it comes not from preaching but information...

(31 Aug 12, 02:57AM)Misty Wrote: Please Flami.
At least, think. Use your brains. Try to make sense. Develop your intelligence. Concentrate. Acquire knowledge. Illuminate your inner self.
But dont quote such a thing, and add such a retarded comment, cause, if something, it just shows how little thought you give over what a human being is. Strange thing, considering that you are one...
A death of a former Astronaut, who got everything he wanted, that only affects truthfully his closer relatives, and people come say rest in peace.
But that 6000 kids die a day out of starvation, disease, murder, and worse... nah, Paul is crazy and takes drugs and doesnt appreciate what this guy did... LOL
And Habluka, I know you have a humor thing going on, so Ill pass that comment as a troll, please refrain of such comments, cause look what it does to adolescents, they follow after, and its truly a shame... But if you really think what you wrote, I hope you, your children, family, relatives and friends, come close to starvation in your lifetime, so we will see how you laugh then.

(01 Sep 12, 06:22PM)paulmuaddibKA Wrote: Ok, understood what you both are saying, but will not get further involved... because, did any of you see the frigging video? I shall continue this walk along with you guys, only after someone does an effort to actually watch the video.
Because in the end, as Anderson says, its not about me, but about YOU, and how YOU can FUCK OFF! Lolololol (rly guys watch the video).
Until then, Paul will fade off into the shadows!

[Image: fc40vn.gif]
Thanks given by:
[Image: dont-even-care-gif.gif]
Thanks given by: