Poll: ¿?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
True
0%
0 0%
Lies
100.00%
1 100.00%
Total 1 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Omgbbq
Naruto 599.
Discuss.
Use spoilers.
Thanks given by:
The estimated under-5 mortality for sub-Saharan Africa is 148 per
1 000 live births: that is 6 million children per year, 16 000 per day,
one child every five seconds...(*) mostly due to communicable
diseases.
F*** NARUTO 599, ok?
*http://www.unicef.org/sowc09/report/report.php
Thanks given by:
I received warning points for that post.
While we are offtopic:
[Image: real.jpg?w=620]
Thanks given by:
Funny, I just spammed this in IRC after achieving this victory
[Image: 4225797158_cb01bffc50.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Naruto is shit, but since this is the off topic forum, feel free to advertise your shit taste to everyone here.
Thanks given by:
Why no thanks button?
Thanks Habluka! You know so much about me!

Vote while its hot...
Thanks given by:
I cant remember where I stopped naruto. between 490 and 600. srsly 600 chapter ... disgusting.

I will try to finish it one day. I will not have read over 500 chapter for nothing... will I?
Thanks given by:
It might be awesome or not, it depends on next chapters!
Thanks given by:
[Image: o8V5n.jpg]
Thanks given by:
In Mombasa, Kenya violencia has erupted and a Muslim cleric has been murdered. People are in your need paul! Human rights are being destroyed! Disease is spread everywhere! Death is everywhere! People are living in terrible conditions and don't have enough to eat!

GO, PAUL, GO HELP THEM.

What are you doing posting threads while these people are in poverty and need help from a kind and humanitarian Spanish citizen? GO OUT THERE AND HELP THEM.

V23
V23
V23
Thanks given by:
Thanks given by:
LOL
But, that´s not even funny.
I cant stress enough how you and many others are missing the point.
I blame myself.
With the olympics thread, I was amazed of how such a huge amount of people can be kept in front of the TV, "sharing" something and feeling it as so important while at the same time there is so much more important that having the same amount of people focused into would benefit greatly humanity.
Axiom: Why people think their new car or house or phone will bring them happiness instead of thinking what would really make them happy. Put in perspective, very few really need those things.
With the Neil Amstrong thread, I was amazed how people can trigger sad emotions at the death of a single human being, but would ignore MUCH sadder things that start when you step out of the door.
Axiom: Why people care more of the death of a famous guy who they never knew, but dont show compassion for the million of wrong things that happen on earth to people they also dont know! (dont tell me that you know Neil Amstrong cause all you know is what you have been told, and that is sad, cause you have been told how people suffer, but dont seem to care).
So, if I fail, you guys fail harder.
Thanks given by:
(30 Aug 12, 03:43AM)paulmuaddibKA Wrote: Axiom: Why people care more of the death of a famous guy who they never knew, but dont show compassion for the million of wrong things that happen on earth to people they also dont know! (dont tell me that you know Neil Amstrong cause all you know is what you have been told, and that is sad, cause you have been told how people suffer, but dont seem to care).
So, if I fail, you guys fail harder.
And what, do you meet groups of poor and humble people? Do you live with them for weeks or months with them to know how it's like or do you just look for it on the internet?

Quote:So, if I fail, you guys fail harder.
But you are mad.
Thanks given by:
(30 Aug 12, 03:43AM)paulmuaddibKA Wrote: With the Neil Amstrong thread, I was amazed how people can trigger sad emotions at the death of a single human being, but would ignore MUCH sadder things that start when you step out of the door.

One small step for us, one giant flatline for Neil.
Thanks given by:
Edit: Just saw Cemer's video

Anywho.
All right. You've spoken to us condescendingly long enough. I personally, have had enough of your idea of "trying to help those below you while boosting yourself up a notch."
It's great that you think helping the poor is great. Seriously, it's nice.
However, you should also consider the circumstances.
Africa has felt a major presence of "the West" throughout history, whether it was actual colonialism or the practice of "spheres of influence." As a result of this long period of Western interference, the governments not only were somewhat successful (though in times of the slave trade, this was at the cost of human life), but also very dependent. Picture an old man leaning on a cane to walk. What happens when you take away the cane? He falls. That is what happened once African countries became independent. They had finally rid themselves of their colonial rulers, but their governments were nowhere near as successful as they were during colonial rule. Picture Zimbabwe. That country today has a very dubious reputation of having one of the worst economic standings in the world. I know that because my school has a club that raises money for entrepreneurial Zimbabweans that can't fully pay for their startup businesses. Now add in all this charity and relief to these countries, and you perpetuate this dependency. I personally do not know the solution to the problems that African countries face, but I can damn well tell you that constantly giving charity is not the answer.
While we're on the topic, I should mention that the high and mighty USA itself has a problem much like this. People here are like "help this poor family" and others who have fallen into a rough time. While it's great that people want to help them, people should consider the circumstances. For instance, if it were known that the father was a drug addict, I would be very hesitant about giving that family charity, for fear that the money I give would just go to waste, rather than to actually help them.
I know you won't like most of this; believe me I don't, but it's a harsh reality. I do however hope you learn something from this.
tl;dr - don't just go spamming "help the needy" without considering the facts.
Thanks given by:
@Flami, I stopped reading after the word Africa. But nice try!
@Wolf, Im not mad, I promise.
Thanks given by:
(30 Aug 12, 04:12AM)paulmuaddibKA Wrote: @Flami, I stopped reading after the word Africa. But nice try!
@Wolf, Im not mad, I promise.
Lol. Then I can honestly say that your ignorance is astounding. You go bitch at us to listen to you without even giving the other side a chance. Nice.
Thanks given by:
(30 Aug 12, 04:12AM)paulmuaddibKA Wrote: @Flami, I stopped reading after the word Africa. But nice try!

do you hate those Sub-Saharan Africans that much?
Thanks given by:
I can't wait for the wheelchair rugby to start at the paralympics.
Thanks given by:
I read it, dreadfully....
I never said help Africa :(
Thanks given by:
Fine. Then reread the last part, because that's applicable to a helluva lot of other places too.
Thanks given by:
(30 Aug 12, 01:30PM)Orynge Wrote: I can't wait for the wheelchair rugby to start at the paralympics.
Thanks given by:
Thanks given by:
The biggest problems in Africa are rape and unsafe sex, example below

Thanks given by:
@Flami, you are assuming that "helping" means "helping in a monetary way".
Define needy.
Thanks given by: