Poll: Should the devs implent IPv6?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
56.25%
9 56.25%
No
43.75%
7 43.75%
Total 16 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

AC needs to support IPv6.
my ISP doesnt support ipv6 yet, but soon it will.
Thanks given by:
"Eventually, AC will require IPv6, or it will die. Thats why AC needs IPv6, cause IPv4 is gonna eventually not exist" -jg99

"my ISP doesnt support ipv6 yet, but soon it will. " -jg99

Y2k must have nearly killed you
Thanks given by:
gogo expensive internet
Thanks given by:
(31 Aug 12, 10:44PM)Bullpup Wrote: ...Y2k must have nearly killed [Jg99]
It would have done, had he been born then.

zing!
Thanks given by:
Hmm, we are being a little hard on Jg here, now is his chance to really contribute!

Jg quickly do some coding (I know you are an expert) and implement IPv6, run that client and nothing else. Provide us all with weekly updates of how many players join you and what the playing experience is like.
Now thats a plan I am sure we would all sign up to...
Thanks given by:
[Image: H2wAa.jpg]

Thanks given by:
(30 Aug 12, 12:14AM)Bukz Wrote: Lol, actually I didn't don't read his post posts. :D
:'D
Thanks given by:
not quite sure what the poll is asking but im going to go ahead and say 'no' because i wanna pretend i know what the poll is asking
Thanks given by:
(05 Sep 12, 06:11AM)jamz Wrote:
(31 Aug 12, 10:44PM)Bullpup Wrote: ...Y2k must have nearly killed [Jg99]
It would have done, had he been born then.

zing!

Let me help with that.
zing!

(30 Aug 12, 10:15AM)tempest Wrote: As for v6 support in AC, that would be relatively easy. Most of the work would need to be done within Enet, but I'm sure eihrul is well aware of this and will do it as it's needed, so no need to annoy him.

This ^
Thanks given by:
Europe is beginning to ration their ipv4 addresses now.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-19600718
Thanks given by:
Great, now the Devs will have no lives. I blame IPv6. Just be prepared for them to spawn back later :)
Thanks given by:
Corporation are aware that pool of ipv4 running out and they are starting to reserve them massiveli. Thats why ac should have v6 - for players/servs that no v4 left for them.
Thanks given by: