HQ AssaultCube Download
64-bit Installer: [link removed]
32-bit Installer: [link removed]
Mod Files: [link removed]
sub.ogg (Sub Gun Sound): [link removed]
Thanks mostly to the Protox mods, I used mods to make AssaultCube better in my Opinion.
HQ = High Quality
*Fixed the Sub Gun Sound*
Just put the "sub.ogg" in your packages\audio\sounds\weapon

Mod Edit: Please release your own material, not release others work and not provide explicit credit. Also, questionable files.
Thanks given by:
Screenshots?
Thanks given by:
Okay, is there a way I can put it on this forum?
Thanks given by:
yes upload them on some funny website like
http://imgur.com/
or http://imageshack.us/ and then post the link on this forum :p
Thanks given by:
those websites are not funny enough edward
i am disappoint
Thanks given by:
Wait a sec

Screenshots: http://imgur.com/a/hP34R#0
There are also some good Audio/Sound changes I done in the mod.
Thanks given by:
ok I download it even if avast told me not to do ...
And avast was right... btw you just copy paste the work of other guys.
Thanks given by:
Malware scans:

AssaultCube HQ.zip (Clean)

AssaultCube HQ_32.exe (1/42 Positive)

AssaultCube HQ_64.exe (1/42 Positive)

This post is solely informational and implies no analysis or accusation.
Thanks given by:
The Installers are basically Extractors that does it for you, lol.
Thanks given by:
I put some Trojan/Win32.Chifrax.gen in my coffee grinder...

A malicious trojan horse or bot that may represent security risk for the compromised system and/or its network environment.

A malicious backdoor trojan that runs in the background and allows remote access to the compromised system.

File System Modifications

The following files were created in the system:

# Filename(s) File Size File Hash Alias
1 %Windir%\555555.exe 426,184 bytes MD5: 0x1E89B1A2446C9BD5B0AC35CFEB60469D
SHA-1: 0x829C28062137F4F14F1989949F59C4A4AF215AE4 Backdoor.Bifrose!gen
Trojan-Dropper.Win32.VB.ahht
Mal/Buzus-E
VirTool:Win32/VBInject.gen!CI
Virus.Win32.VB
2 [file and pathname of the sample #1] 505,977 bytes MD5: 0xF73AD858D5441F27F4FC69CD471A7C5E
SHA-1: 0x9248972AD45E9DC62111CDE985D861C21CEC718E Trojan.Win32.Chifrax.cmb

Memory Modifications

There were new processes created in the system:

Process Name Process Filename Main Module Size
[filename of the sample #1] [file and pathname of the sample #1] 147,456 bytes
555555.exe %Windir%\555555.exe 425,984 bytes

Registry Modifications

The following Registry Key was created:
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\WinRAR SFX

The newly created Registry Value is:
[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\WinRAR SFX]
C%%Windows = "C:\Windows"

Other details

To mark the presence in the system, the following Mutex objects were created:
_SHuassist.mtx
_x_X_UPDATE_X_x_
_x_X_PASSWORDLIST_X_x_
_x_X_BLOCKMOUSE_X_x_

Now My coffee tastes like goat pee
Thanks given by:
lol
Thanks given by:
(29 Aug 12, 11:13PM)CDan75 Wrote: The Installers are basically Extractors that does it for you, lol.

Why do you insist on doing this?
Thanks given by:
Heard of .zip, .tar.gz, .7z or any of the numerous more trustworthy compression formats?
Thanks given by:
he did not care about releasing other's work, he just wanted to send trojan horses to everyone ^^ you choosed the wrong forum m8
Thanks given by:
I made no Trojans, I can put my hand on the Bible and promise, I only know Lua and Batch Scripting, I made the Extractor with WINRAR. God.

And Sorry if it did gave you people Trojans, I didn't try to make one, I did make it with WINRAR SFX, and what I'm about to say is the TRUTH, every-time I make something, there's always something wrong with it. So I will delete the mod off of Mediafire. I know I didn't make any of these mods, as I said, I used other mods to make it better,in my opinion. So I guess I will quit AC.
Thanks given by:
1. upload files from different modders for high quality ac
2. community realizes its not ur work and a trojan is inside
3. uploader swears its not on purpose
4. uploader states that everytime he make something there's something wrong with it
5. decides to quit ac

that escalated in a quite rapid manner sir
Thanks given by:
Believe what you want, but I am seriously quiting and I did not know that was a Trojan, I'm being Honest.
Thanks given by:
Bullpup: What utility was used to produce those results? I've been (lazily) trying to recall the software that does this. I was thinking it was a Sysinternals tool but none of them seem like it, unless I really remember badly.
Thanks given by:
Im sure you are, dont take these guys too seriously!
Doing something wrong is not so bad, at least you made an effort! So accept it as it is, but dont blame yourself! Blame me for all I care, and learn from your mistakes so next time, anything you do, will come out in a better way!
Good luck!
Thanks given by:
Okeh, you right Paul, lol, this time when I make mods, no Extractors, and I got to do the mod myself, not any other peoples mods.
Thanks given by:
have you considered being a motivation speaker paul, what you did there was class
Thanks given by:
I think there may have been some overreaction here. The Virustotal results indicated one positive out of several dozen tests, which could easily be a false positive, especially if it was determined heuristically (I don't know). I'm not sure either where Bullpup got his information but I would like to see if the positive results of whatever malware detector was used can be reproduced compellingly at VT.
Thanks given by:
(31 Aug 12, 01:49AM)#M|A#Wolf Wrote: have you considered being a motivation speaker paul, what you did there was class
Jeje, thankyus, if you guys understand Spanish, this guy is awesome!

I wouldnt mind being a sort of teacher, but first I have to find my place on earth!
It seems CDan75 found it, or did he? XD
Thanks given by:
inb4 Xenon 10 % warning.

If I edit my previous post and if I write : "haha, you are very unlucky bullup but the way you told us what happened to you is very funny" instead of "lol" (exactly the same meaning), would you remove my 10% ??

THIS POST IS EVEN MORE OFFTOPIC THAN MY "LOL". RULE 19 IS DUMB AS FUCK : Just My Opinion But This Thread Is Dead btw

hypocrisy you know ...

Mod Edit: inb4 deleted post
Thanks given by:
Hey while on the matter, I am 60 % warning level! Once for quote posting, twice for offtopic, insult remarks. Since then Ive seen 3 people do the same, I could bet (another) 5 dollars they didnt get warnings!
I call it HYPOCRISY (with caps) XD
Thanks given by:
inb4 close
Thanks given by: