Free Mod Manager for AC!
UPDATED: http://www.mediafire.com/?mr5agaf22mfzqfs
Lot less Memory.
But can't execute Scripts, only Mods/Textures now.
And I know I don't know the "--mod" switch, this is just for the people who want a simple Mod Manager for AC.
Thanks given by:
What the fuck did I just download.

At > 96MB it looks like you've packaged two copies of AssaultCube(one of which labeled "MAC" when it is clearly not for "MAC") and I am positive AC's creators/contributors would not appreciate redistribution of their content this way.

I can't even figure out what play.exe is supposed to do. It certainly doesn't launch AC but seems to copy all of the files? Why?
Thanks given by:
MAC stands for "Modded AssaultCube", and what it does, it copys the Files from the regular AC and copys the Files from the Mods/Scripts into the MAC Folder (Modded AssaultCube Folder), then runs it with the Mods/Scripts it added. And if you want to delete the Mod, just delete the part of it from the Mods folder and AC will run Default.
Thanks given by:
But,

Quote:AssaultCube allows 3rd party developers to "MOD" the game by using the existing AssaultCube engine/data for their own modifications, so long as they don't break any of the license agreements for the particular media they're modifying.

However, many don't realise that you can release your MOD without needing to overwrite existing data (a.k.a: content replacement). The advantage of this is that it allows you to add MODS cleanly without placing the files inside the main AssaultCube directory. This means, that if you don't want to play AssaultCube using the MOD, or want to play AssaultCube using a different MOD, you can without having to install several copies of AssaultCube.

http://assault.cubers.net/docs/mods.html
Thanks given by:
I wouldn't like to add the "--mods" argument with everytime I add a mod, and here in a sec, I will make a updated one with not that many MB.
Thanks given by:
You obviously don't understand the usefullness of the --mod switch.
Thanks given by:
Up ^
Thanks given by:
If you understood you would want to use it, because its actually a lot easier when using multiple mods in the long run.
Thanks given by:
Eh, I'll stick with deh MM. :/
Thanks given by:
Thats the spirit, always strive for greatness.
Thanks given by:
Ugh. If you are releasing mods please do follow the docs as linked to earlier.
Thanks given by: