What is your first name?
Luke, as in the book
Thanks given by:
Guess mine! :P
Many Andrews out there! :D

PS: 666th post D:
Thanks given by:
I'd say guess mine as well if y'all don't already know it. The winner gets a special Kell session. I will BAPE one topic of his or her choice. Think Clarification of hootenanny nimble fuk meets yogi the bingopimp
Thanks given by:
my first name is unarmed
Thanks given by:
(15 Aug 12, 09:28PM)MorganKell Wrote: I'd say guess mine as well if y'all don't already know it.

ok nathan
Thanks given by:
Francisco
Thanks given by:
(15 Aug 12, 09:51PM)pufig Wrote: my first name is unarmed

The evolution of cubers.

unarmed - everyone else.

In conclusion we all came from unarmed and evolved into something else

JAcKRoCk Darwin.
Thanks given by:
(15 Aug 12, 09:54PM)titiPT Wrote:
(15 Aug 12, 09:28PM)MorganKell Wrote: I'd say guess mine as well if y'all don't already know it.

ok nathan

ok steven
Thanks given by:
(15 Aug 12, 10:53PM)jAcKRoCk* Wrote:
(15 Aug 12, 09:51PM)pufig Wrote: my first name is unarmed

The evolution of cubers.

unarmed - everyone else.

In conclusion we all came from unarmed and evolved into something else

JAcKRoCk Darwin.

If all things that doth shooteth upon ac_desert did indeed descend from a primeval form, then it canst not it be said, with utmost certainty that unarmed himself did becometh from his ancestor, and his ancestor before he? And doth any evidence purport that unarmed had a father before he? Nay! Was not it written in The Holy .docs that unarmed was made pixels by the LORD the Rabid Viper in his own divine image? Do not doubt your God, for it is written in makKE 11:23 "I tell you the truth, if anyone says to the Assault Rifle, 'Recoileth not' and dost not doubt in his heart of the LORD his GOD and believes that what he says will happen, it will be done for him."
Thanks given by:
Tim.
Thanks given by:
David.
Thanks given by:
anon
Thanks given by:
Andres :D
Thanks given by: