Healthy?
So recently i have taken up a more frequent and thorough exercise regime.
I have always considered myself a healthy person but i'v been getting a little more chubby round the belly than i'd like so thats why i have started.

Being a "gamer" people always percieve you to look like this guy..
[Image: south-park-wow_131886444669.jpg]
and thats not always the case..

so here is my question to you gamers.. Do you consider yourself healthy? And do you exersise regularly?
Thanks given by:
Most gamers I know are quite skinny. Not necessarily fit in the proper sense, but I play sport on occasion and work construction so I'm pretty far from that dude.
Thanks given by:
Where did you get that pic from me? :(
Thanks given by:
I consider myself as healthy: I do sports (running and biking), I live on vegetables and fruits most of the time and I´m vegetarian.
Thanks given by:
I eat a lot of garbage but I've been getting more exercise lately. I used to work out intensely every day for a few years but I burned out about 5 years ago. Still have that muscle and I think I need to put it to better use.
Thanks given by:
Well I used to be in shape, I've always been a rather big guy but I was very active for years teaching Tae Kwon Do a few times a week and as well as participating in that and jujitsu. I quit doing those activity for work.. and although its a very labor intensive job I am not nearly as healthy as I used to be.

What I do now is build cabinets, cut and lift lumber, fabricate granite and other man made stone counter tops. Its all physically intensive but I don't eat right to compensate from the lack of cardio.

tl;dr
healthy enough, but not nearly has in shape as I was before my 20s
Thanks given by:
(14 Aug 12, 12:43AM)Woolly Wrote: Epic work
If I find myself without a work, I want to learn the business, accepting apprentices? XD (no jk)
Thanks given by:
Like arkefiend, I'm a vegetarian and try my best to eat lots of fruits & vegetables.
Though I do like some cheez-its, cheetos and such here and there. ;)
and ice creammm.

No heavy exercise though. I run around painting apartments, and walk around the city sometimes.
Thanks given by:
I consider myself semi-healthy. I don't exercise everyday, but Ill try to ride my bike or take a walk once in a while. I don't eat much junk food (mostly because my parents don't buy it and I don't have a job).
So yea, not the healthiest person ever but i'm no whale or anything.
inb4 kak is a truck
Thanks given by:
kak is a truck.
Thanks given by:
I was never really fit, always a wee bit chub, but never out of control. Didn't exercise regularly, but cycled for transportation, played tennis in high school, and so on. I've been vegetarian for a few years and vegan for some months so it's not hard to eat well, but I'm just recently starting on running and strength training so I can feel proper sexy.
Thanks given by:
I'm interested to hear kchub's exercise regime

I used to be in good shape in like year 6-7
Thanks given by:
I swim and bike regularly without eating too much crap, so i consider myself pretty healthy.
Thanks given by:
Depends, i'd say i'm rather average.
Thanks given by:
I would say I am pretty fit. I have played football and ice hockey for 7 years. I wouldn't call myself shredded but I'm not that skinny either. Something betweeen those two. I eat quite alot but still fairly healthy. As long as it has protein, I don't care what it is. Milk pudding, eggs, beans and so on.
Thanks given by:
at 15-16, during the prime of my ac, i was 92kg (~202lbs).
now at 18 after on and off gym (although more consistent this year) I'm at 84kg (~184lbs) after getting down to 77kg (~170lbs).
I now workout 4 times a week and run ~3k 4 times a week as well.

Then, no. Now, yes.
Thanks given by:
i play football everyday and in summer i also do athletics. Also competing in races. So yes, i believe im pretty healthy.
Thanks given by:
I think that I am doing well. I run a minimum of 8 miles everyday (but I do take off most Sundays so that I can have a rest day). Along with that I try to bike around pretty regularly.
Thanks given by:
(14 Aug 12, 02:29AM)#M|A#Wolf Wrote: kak is a truck.
Thanks given by:
(14 Aug 12, 10:48AM)Takkunen Wrote: at 15-16, during the prime of my ac, i was 92kg (~202lbs).
now at 18 after on and off gym (although more consistent this year) I'm at 84kg (~184lbs) after getting down to 77kg (~170lbs).
I now workout 4 times a week and run ~3k 4 times a week as well.

Then, no. Now, yes.

Weight alone does not say much, I'm 240lbs (108 kg), which sounds llike a lot, but I'm 6'6 tall (198 cm). That makes me a pretty heavy fella but, I'm not fat just big.

After some bads results on a check up end of last last year I started to work out regularly, cut all the junk food, fried stuff and such (my rule of thumb is: I don't eat anything that comes out of a sealed bag, can or box). After 5 months of eating right and daily gym routines I put up almost 20 lbs (9 kg) but I look much skinnier than before and my lastest lab tests and ekg showed that I'm in tip top shape \o/
Thanks given by:
I like to smoke, drink and eat all kind of junk food but I am sportive and fit ... dunno if I am healthy :/ :D
Thanks given by:
I do hard exercise several times a week (hockey and running). Despite this I eat a fairly low caloric diet with at least five portions of fruit or vegetables. I can run a mile in under six minutes so I guess I'm pretty fit at the moment.

I'm pretty interested in regenerative medicine in general since one can only slow damage to their body and if we're to live arbitrarily long we'll eventually need to repair ourselves.

This may be worth your time:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hgLRhxvRlKg
Thanks given by:
(14 Aug 12, 06:42PM)Robtics Wrote: I like to smoke, drink and eat all kind of junk food but I am sportive and fit ... dunno if I am healthy :/ :D

Since when are you smoking? O_O I´ll tell your mom! :P
Thanks given by:
"I live on vegetables and fruits most of the time and I´m vegetarian."-ärkefiende

you in or out?

[Image: KAOpY.gif]
Thanks given by:
i think body is normal but head is crappy - last night i had dream about diagram from work...
Thanks given by:
I play soccer everyday.
All I eat is twinkies.
Im 5'11" and only 130 pounds, I consider my self a bit too skinny, no muscle really =P.
Tryna bulk up though, protein shakes =P.
Thanks given by:
im 78kg at 5'8 10% bf
ive been training for 2.5years and planning on competing on stage next year.

if u believe me and want actual advice, u can pm me lol
Thanks given by:
AC Gilrs, where are ya! Oh... wait...

(13 Aug 12, 11:34PM)ärkefiende Wrote: I´m vegetarian.

(14 Aug 12, 12:59AM)Nightmare Wrote: I'm a vegetarian

(14 Aug 12, 03:10AM)Jack Wrote: I've been vegetarian for a few years

There you are! XDXDXD (jk)
Thanks given by:
in closing...

[Image: KAOpY.gif]

don't start a copy paste train with this
Thanks given by:
(14 Aug 12, 11:53PM)paulmuaddibKA Wrote:

Your heart attack comes first though. :)
Thanks given by: