ACCL
Hello guys, we just wanted to recall you at the accl starting date :D
The accl is still starting at 21.08.2012 and we are still waiting for more registrations.. http://ac-clan-league.xobor.de/
.EL. is four weeks in holiday. But after he will help me with accl, nevertheless I will start it now. We really hope for more registrations :)

So, see you guys
gignu, EL
Thanks given by:
Oh I dont have enough clanmates to partake in this awesome tournament, anyway I wish you guys the best luck, to both the organizers and the participants!
Thanks given by:
Oh come on. 4 teams is bullshit. Sign up w00pies, oNe, BoB, FD, etc. :|||
Thanks given by:
If w00p sign up we will.
Thanks given by:
(13 Aug 12, 06:58AM)Xenon Wrote: If w00p sign up we will.
FRA go for a threepeat? (Reedie and Atomikk, y u no w00p)
Like this guy.
[Image: usain-bolt-before-100m-olympic-gold-medal-race.jpg]
I don't think I personally will sign up, but maybe my mates will (cuz we're so active...). GL though.
Thanks given by:
currently almost all clans are inactive I think it is better to change the league start.
What is your oppinion?
Thanks given by:
i will ask woopies
Thanks given by:
It's to quiet!! Come on guys register!!
Thanks given by:
I don't think that clans are inactive. Problem is that your work looks really "amateur" compared to the previous TaS league. "Hey you guys, let's make a league." That was my thought when you brought up this thing in the first place. I think you guys aren't really experienced with stuff like this.
Thanks given by:
It is true that currently almost all clans are inactive. I think most ac players will confirm that. Did you visit our website? What looks "amateur" their? If you want complain about the league, you should give me suggestions to improve it
Thanks given by:
I think you could start with changing the webhost.
Thanks given by:
(13 Aug 12, 06:58AM)Xenon Wrote: If w00p sign up we will.

no we wont

we'll play in a league if its professionally run
Thanks given by:
why not
Thanks given by:
So, ACCL is starting at 4.9.2012
You can register untill 2.9.2012

currently 5 clans are registered we hope for more :D
see you guys have fun :)
Thanks given by:
i am less worried about the activity from the clans, than the activity from the makers.
Thanks given by:
its not just the site, it just seems badly run in general
Thanks given by:
AC competitive scene is more and more inactive imo and many players switch to sauer (MyS still alive? uu)

Btw give them money and maybe you could have a "professional league". Personally I do not care about how pretty is the website. We are here to play... Less talk more game

http://ac-clan-league.xobor.de/t53f12-Ge...Rules.html : generel? update servers too
Thanks given by:
+1 edward
Thanks given by:
(20 Aug 12, 12:06PM)ReDBuLL Wrote: +1 edward

^ :D

I vote =MyS= wins \:D
Thanks given by:
Doesn't matter, there's an upcoming cup/league thingy.
Thanks given by:
I hope =MyS= and all top clans will participate with their strongest line-up in any upcoming tournament!
Thanks given by:
TyD will sign a team, if it ends up being successful than great, if it falls apart so be it, but we may as well give it a chance.

Gignu let me know where you want me to send the roster
Thanks given by:
yea doogum i send you a personal message :D
so the server list is updated good i can Edward. We are now 6 clans who participate, its not perfect but its a begin, and if ac is still alive after a year, it will be surely more clans addet in the league
hf guys
Thanks given by:
The starting date is 4.9.2012
The registering date is 2.9.2012

Registered Clans/Communities: |#LC*|, =MyS=, aG*, .45, -dyH|, legacy., .rC|
Thanks given by:
thought it was a clan league ;)
Thanks given by:
yea, but a player have to decide, if he want to play in his clan or community. He can only play in one team :D
Thanks given by:
Good thing gignu :) Aaaah I see ".rC" is nearly like ".rG!", that rox dudes, now you have to win them all :p
Thanks given by:
lol legacy team is oNe without undead...
and Vault (no idea who he is)
Thanks given by:
Ex Mys
Thanks given by:
(29 Aug 12, 11:30PM)Edward Wrote: lol legacy team is oNe without undead...
and Vault (no idea who he is)
everybody knows vault, who are you?
Thanks given by: