Chilean AC page
HI all :-D

As you know, I'm one of the few Chilean players around (if not the only one). I've heard about some random Chilean players around but never get in touch with them. Therefore, I made a webpage for all the Chilean cubers ( http://ac-chile.webnode.cl/ ) If you get in touch with any Chilean, I would appreciate if you send him/her to the page :-D

Thanks for your time

P.S. Feel free with any suggestions you have. (the page is still under construction)
Thanks given by:
I dont want to sound rude but the first thing I'd do is to change your user title to the weblink or something because "Chilean Pride" just sounds gay to me ... nothing bad about homosexuality but I dont think you mean it that way! Also this will actually tell other chileans where to go and not only that you are chilean aswell!

Website looks good, gl!
Thanks given by:
hahaha, thank you Robtics. It does sound gay now that you make me think of it (nothing bad about homosexuality :-) )

thank you for your help ;-)
Thanks given by:
Salí ya del clóset shileno weón,,,juajuajua

Ahora hablando en serio, hay unos cuantos chilenos por ahí dando vueltas, hasta existió el clan THC, que tenía un par, asi que suerte con eso!
Thanks given by:
Make a Chilean nationals tournament gogogo
Thanks given by:
se de ese clan THC. Pero todos sus miembros estan perdidos :-/ bueno si te encuentras con uno, mandalo a la página o dile que hable conmigo :-D

That is idea Nightmare :-D
Thanks given by:
(12 Aug 12, 05:13PM)Nightmare Wrote: Make a Chilean nationals tournament gogogo
inb4 it's just EndGame.
Thanks given by:
Quote:Salí ya del clóset shileno weón,,,juajuajua
Jajajajajajjajajaja
Yo si me encuentro a algun weón compa chileno le mando para allá sin dudarlo!
Buen trabajo!
GL!
Thanks given by:
There used to be a Chilean player in 3" if I remember correctly. Was he Hunk or something like that?!
Thanks given by:
Im Chilean too.
Mentira no soy chileno, pero Hernie tiene razon hay un par de chilenos dando vuelta (que no saben jugar). En cuanto a lo otro creo que es tiempo de admitir tu homosexualidad.

Suerte Fran. (aun no entiendo porque fui reportado)
Thanks given by:
(12 Aug 12, 11:39PM)Sepehr Wrote: There used to be a Chilean player in 3" if I remember correctly. Was he Hunk or something like that?!

Hulk, and he was Brazilian afaik
Thanks given by:
He was Chilean and I have a feeling he was Hunk, Hulk doesn't sound familiar.
Thanks given by:
Thanks everybody for your help! and again, if you come across any Chilean, just tell him/her that he/she's not alone x-D

P.S. Feel free to go and leave a comment in the page :-D
Thanks given by:
Best chilean player of ac history was TiO, and hunk was chilean too, they both sadly left the game.
Thanks given by:
there's also a MACHETE that's also from Chile. Pero la verdad es bien malito jejeje
Thanks given by:
In 3" there was a Hunk and a Hulk. Hunk from Chile and Hulk from Brazil. Hulk went inactive after joining eQ and Hunk went inactive when after 1.0.4 was outdated. Hunk is sometimes found on these forums using another name.
Thanks given by:
(13 Aug 12, 09:05AM)al3rt Wrote: Hunk is sometimes found on these forums using another name.
inb4 Endgame's old name :P
Thanks given by:
(13 Aug 12, 09:11AM)ShadowFlameZ Wrote:
(13 Aug 12, 09:05AM)al3rt Wrote: Hunk is sometimes found on these forums using another name.

LOL. I not even existed when 3" was still alive. Nice try though.
Thanks given by:
(14 Aug 12, 01:27AM)EndGame Wrote:
(13 Aug 12, 09:11AM)ShadowFlameZ Wrote:

LOL. I not even existed when 3" was still alive. Nice try though.
inb4 Endgame´s long lost sibling XD
Thanks given by:
Buena iniciativa Fran ... Esperemos que no se quede nada mas en eso si no que tambien se haga realidad y se preste para conocer gente nueva y todo ese cuento... Saludos FRAN "por hay me tendras dandole una miradita a tu web ;D "
Thanks given by:
Nice website.
Some advices: change the colours base to blue/red/white... It is more 'Chilean' :P
Start creating content... Tutorials, etc... THAT actually makes a website. A cool menù would be:
Menù
Home
News
Download
Forum (if there isn't any, make one)

Gameplay
Maps
Gamemodes
Weapons/pickups

Links

That's all. HTH!
PS: shouldn't a Chilean webpage be written only in Spanish? ;)
Thanks given by: