Happy 2nd Birthday B}
Happy Birthday Presidential Bodyguards!
The Presidential Bodyguards has now been around for 2 years.
We opened this up so our members could chime in for our birthday post, here it is:

(04 Aug 12, 08:29AM)X-Ray_Dog Wrote:Although as short of a life that I have had round these parts, the feeling of a real clan has sunk in and the atmosphere has evolved into something that sets me on fire to be the hell hound that I aim to be. If it wasn't for everyone who had dumped gas on me and Ronald_Reagan for dropping the match, I never would have kept burning my way through enemies as well as continuing to make the right choices.

(04 Aug 12, 07:48AM)V-Man Wrote:

(09 Aug 12, 04:52AM)charlymurphie Wrote:The Presidential B}odyguards are here to stay, fragging and running everyday. Ronald at the head Verse at the helm , as a collective we overwhelm. Zarj is the man with the plan, B}ut his Nightmare FlameZ, right b4 his hand. The nade that the ROBOT <(Droid) throws, sends you B}ack to eat cheerios. Wheaties for Evan23, he's rocking that B}eat, don't sit B}eside Charly, he'll kick yo seat. ORY is a helluva guy take one look and he'll shoot in the eye.

:-D:cool:;):P:heart::huh:

(10 Aug 12, 06:34PM)V-Wifey Wrote:Happy Birthday B}oys!

[Image: funny-pictures-birthday-cat-can-count.jpg]

(08 Aug 12, 04:34PM)ShadowFlameZ Wrote:GJ guys.  We're so cool we almost forget about our newest member (sorry killshock \:D).

(08 Aug 12, 04:19AM)Verse Wrote:Trust
The Presidential Bodyguards have developed an a amazing comunity that is based upon trust. I trust my clan members because I know they have my back both on and off AC. In my opinion this trust has been the most important keystone to making B} what it is today.

Equality
Each Bodyguard is given 1 vote. There is no counsel or committee of a select group of members. Each member is a part or the counsel of equals. We aren't an aimlessly wondering ameba though. We have an amazing leader that who keeps us on track.

Protection
I love our name. It's unique in many respects. It's about protection. It's about preserving something from harm. It is my hope that B} lives on to preserve the ideals it is set forward thus far.

Long live B}!

(10 Aug 12, 07:25PM)Ronald_Reagan Wrote:"Two years.

PS: Apps are invite only now"

Thanks for reading,
[Image: iGkwG.png]
B}Ronald_Reagan
B}Verse
B}Nightmare
B}ShadowZ
B}Zarj
B}Droid
B}Evanzo23
B}CharlyMurphie
B}Razta
B}titi
B}Orynge
B}Bukz
B}X-Ray_Dog
B}V-Man
B}V-Wifey
B}Aekom
B}applecake
B}Killshock
Thanks given by:
Great milestone!

Happy 2nd Birthday to the glorious B}! Thanks for making my AC time so enjoyable. :)
Thanks given by:
Congrats mates.
Thanks given by:
Hip hip!
Thanks given by:
Yay.
Lol, srsly Verse, I thought we went over this - applecake before KS xD.
Thanks given by:
Congratulations!
Hope you go for the 3rd year!
Thanks given by:
thats crazy.
Happy birthday brosephs!
Thanks given by:
Happy B'Day all of ya, seems like you guys have been around longer than 2 years ;)
Thanks given by:
May the force be with you! Happy Second birthday I remember when you were just a little baby clan lol GL
Thanks given by:
(11 Aug 12, 09:23AM)jAcKRoCk* Wrote: May the force be with you! Happy Second birthday I remember when you were just a little baby clan lol GL

Ah Jackrock, so do I.
* Verse reminisces
From small things can come large things. We now are a bit larger, in numbers but it is my sincere hope that our heart from the beginning stays the same.
Thanks given by:
Love to see you guys around, many good friends many good games, best of lucks in the years to come.
Thanks given by:
(11 Aug 12, 06:40AM)Lateralus Wrote: Great milestone!

Happy 2nd Birthday to the glorious B}! Thanks for making my AC time so enjoyable. :)

Happy B}irthday!

Hope to frag with you all for more years to come.
Thanks given by:
happy birthday! :)
Thanks given by:
App's invite only?

Fuck, no chance now
Thanks given by:
Happy bday B}. :)
Thanks given by:
Woot!
Thanks given by:
Happy Birthday guys ;)
Thanks given by:
(11 Aug 12, 01:51PM)Nightmare Wrote: Woot!

B} has grown so much over the last 2 years and will continue to grow! Happy B}irthday!
Thanks given by:
happy birthday guys, you re great people :p
Thanks given by:
Woohoo! Two years and still rolling along. :D
Thanks given by:
You must guard the president so he can have the cake, the one behind the cake I mean, XD
[Image: Marilin_happy_birthday_to_me.jpg]
Happy B}irthday mothertruckers!
Thanks given by:
Happy Birthday B}

NOte; this is a late post cuz ive been gone for few days
Thanks given by:
(late) Happy B}irthday! :)
Thanks given by:
(13 Aug 12, 10:02AM)Jg99 Wrote: NOte; this is a late post cuz ive been gone for few days
We were all awaiting your blessings anxiously.
Thx anyways ;).
Thanks given by:
Thanks all. <3
Thanks given by:
Happy birthday lads. Long live Ronald Reagan..... Oh wait
Thanks given by:
Happy Birthday carB}ine clan :D
Thanks given by:
Waffles Wrote:Happy birthday lads. Long live Shawn Ronald..... Oh wait
FTFY
Thanks given by:
Hooray! Good job B}ros.