aNytHeWayS 2 - AC Montage
[Image: anytheways2logo.jpg]

Basically, one more montage for you to watch.

http://youtu.be/7kZlZ2GBBaY
Thanks given by:
Dat intro.
Thanks given by:
Love the gibs.
Thanks given by:
[Image: tumblr_lltzgnHi5F1qzib3wo1_400.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Ending was the best.

Nice work.
Thanks given by:
Awesome vid any, can't wait to see another one from you :D
Thanks given by:
One of the better videos I've seen around, nice job. Some scenes were a tad too dark like at 3:22 and the ending even though that it brought back memories seemed a little too random to me. Like I said, still a great video imo. Timings were very nice and I'd say you made the best intro I've seen in an AC video, most people tend to start off with a fast beat mix, not that it's a bad thing. Though do you always use that gibnum? lol cheers
Thanks given by:
Love your gib on me. great video :D
Thanks given by:
Thank you all for comments :)

(06 Aug 12, 05:49PM)Aight Wrote: can't wait to see another one from you :D
Yeah, I would still like to make one more video, but it needs to feature more players than just myself.

It's so much work to gather enough decent footage - especially for a slightly weak fragger like me.

(06 Aug 12, 06:10PM)#M|A#Wolf Wrote: Some scenes were a tad too dark like at 3:22

I agree. My rule of thumb for editing is to make everything as bright as possible while still keeping nice and detailed dark areas.

However, on some clips I find it very hard to get the color corrections right, so I just tweaked them slightly and thought I would to get back to them later - and in the end I were a bit lazy ;).

(06 Aug 12, 06:10PM)#M|A#Wolf Wrote: the ending [...] seemed a little too random to me.
It was supposed to be surprising (I think there should always be some unexpected elements in a montage), but it was a bit risky and that's why it's so short.

(06 Aug 12, 06:10PM)#M|A#Wolf Wrote: do you always use that gibnum?
Yeah, it would have taken too long to adjust the settings for every clip.

Edit: when playing, I'm using default gib settings - this is just my movie config.
Thanks given by:
Great video, loving it!
And I love the idea of featuring more players!
Good work!
Thanks given by:
Nice video. First gib made me lol (not including the first guy who ran around a corner and blew up off camera)

Were these replays (demos) or live recordings? If they were replays, you might hide your console and replace/mute a few sounds.
Thanks given by:
mm seems that you killed me twice during that full team ... baaaa it is ok :p Nice vid dude !
Thanks given by:
Good job mate!
Thanks given by: