Help
I was banned and for some reason I got unbanned (which is good), and no, I wasn't Speed-Hacking when I was unbanned, I can Promise you that, then for some reason, I got banned again. Is the Admins doing anything wrong or making mistakes with the BlackList and WhiteList?
Thanks given by:
Dynamic IP ?
Thanks given by:
You mean Diff IP? Nu, I play AC only on my Laptop.
Thanks given by:
Yes, but your IP may still be dynamic. Check your IP a few times to see if it's dynamic. You could be going in and out of an overlapping range with someone who is blacklisted. What is your IP?
Thanks given by:
Doesn't matter where you play, you said that you can play sometimes and sometimes not (at least that's what I understood), so my guess is that you have a dynamic IP.
You must post your IP, so we can help you to clarify this, go here and check your IP adress, then restart your router and check it again, that way you know if you have a dynamic IP or not.
Thanks given by:
My IP is 76.8.164.209, it said it was the Public one.
Thanks given by:
You are currently banned in which server?
In the list of servers you are banned in more than one server? What?
What is the nickname that you are using when trying to connect to these servers?

Why do you think is banned?
Check your IP every day after turning off your router / modem. See if it stays the same IP and it changes.
Tell it here.
Thanks given by:
I'm so sorry. I thought you had a static IP (because I had little information to go on), and when I saw you playing yesterday I changed the listing to a range ban.
edit: fixed typo
Thanks given by:
Okeh
Thanks given by:
lol seems that you were not unbanned intentionally :p
Thanks given by: