-Preview- AC interviews
Starting next week, I will be conducting a series of interviews with famous and not so famous AC players, Ill try to have this running for as long as I can, so, be ready to read some amazing insights in this wonderful world that AC is! It will be released on a weekly basis, depending on the response I get.
I already have thought of a ton of players to be featured, and the first one is gonna be a very great surprise!
That doesnt mean Im not open to suggestions, so share with me who you would like to be featured!
Paul out!
Thanks given by:
(04 Aug 12, 09:01PM)paulmuaddibKA Wrote: the first one is gonna be a very great surprise!

fredrik kkkkkkkkkkkk :D
Thanks given by:
kkkkkkkkk XD
But not, its a player that Im not sure how many people are aware off, he was mad, so I asked if he would accept an interview, he said he deserved one, so I provided, and now Im waiting for his response.
In case he is a missfire, I have many ideas, fred might be one of those, but first I want to focus other aspects of the game, so dont expect it to be soon!
Thanks given by:
(04 Aug 12, 09:44PM)paulmuaddibKA Wrote: he was mad

1Cup.
Thanks given by:
(04 Aug 12, 09:52PM)Mael Wrote:

1Cup.
^my guess too.

I thought of trying this before, paul, but didn't think people would read.(unless you are doing videos/audio? D:)

<3 I'll try helping if you need it.
Thanks given by:

1Cup.
I don´t know his name, I had a hunch that told me it would be a nice start, lets hope he meets expectations!
Edit: @Nightmare Thnaks brah. But it wil be done in written format, maybe I release one or two with voices, but then Ill ask help from the community.
Thanks given by:
Written format. <3333
Thanks given by:
shimmy shimmy. You got skills with blogtalk and such? We're going to need a tech guy for AC Radio when I come back
Thanks given by:

1Cup.

Apollo.
Thanks given by:
interview some people worth while.

should do 1 pub hero
1 tyd
1 gema god
2 devs
rest clever clan players.
Thanks given by:
An Apollo interview would be pretty cool. Old schooler from at least .93... Be worth listening too no joke.
Thanks given by:
^^also 8bit (if you can get a hold of him)

Sounds like a good idea, will defiantly be reading ;D
Thanks given by:
Drakas
Thanks given by:
Frit0 :)
Thanks given by:
(05 Aug 12, 12:49PM)Andrez Wrote: Frit0 :)

this
Thanks given by:
@MK, Im the biggest of the n00bs regarding everything, so no tech nor blogtalk for me :(, but, something could be arranged, like giving you guys scripts with questions or something, which brings me to my next point...

I repeat I am a big n00b, Ive been playing AC since nov 2010, but I don´t know jackshit about this beautiful game...
To ask questions to players I know is not a big deal, but when touching matters out of my knowledge I will need help from you guys, so stay tunned for future episodes when I will ask you guys for your help in writing an interview!
Thanks to all for your comments!
Thanks given by:
I'd be up for it if you run out of gamers. ;)
Sounds like a class idea.
Thanks given by:
Apollo ftw... Tropper - Drakas - Duh
Thanks given by:
get jamz to do one.
Thanks given by:
(05 Aug 12, 07:29PM)Cemer Wrote: get jamz to do one.
Thanks given by:
Drakas bahahahaha.

You need to get Davi to cry on camera. It's not enough for me to hear him wimpering over internet radio I want to see his tears glisten.
Thanks given by:
pls interview me
Thanks given by:
pls interview him
Thanks given by:
Question #1 do you even lift?
Thanks given by:
Interview yourself.
Thanks given by:
(07 Aug 12, 01:48PM)Orynge Wrote: Interview yourself.

Very wise
Thanks given by:
Pls interview carl_glass :p
Thanks given by:
Cool idea bro, my mate Apollo would be cool..and he not mad ;)

Hope interv goes well for you.
Thanks given by:
Interview Gordon Freeman.
Thanks given by:
Actually make a list of these people to interview.
Thanks given by: