Hunt the Flag mode in the new version
I have a question about the Hunt the flag game mode in the new version, when the enemy has the flag and you look the map you can see where the flag is, its that normal? because if a i have the flag all the enemy team can see where i am, well just that, cya!!
Thanks given by:
Yes, there was this in 1.0.4 already.
Thanks given by:
No...it's not normal. The feature of looking at the flag on the minimap was only, and should only be available at T/KTF. I'm pretty sure you're confusing the modes by your statement of "when the enemy has the flag". Most of the times both teams always have the flag and the point is to kill the flag person from the other team, while having your own flag at the same time.
Thanks given by:
(13 Aug 10, 07:05PM)|BC|Wolf Wrote: No...it's not normal. The feature of looking at the flag on the minimap was only, and should only be available at T/KTF. I'm pretty sure you're confusing the modes by your statement of "when the enemy has the flag". Most of the times both teams always have the flag and the point is to kill the flag person from the other team, while having your own flag at the same time.

Thx wolf, yes i confused, the mode is mode KTF(yellow flag), when you can see the place where the enemy have the flag
V-4-2 = Sorry!
Thanks given by:
You mean v42? :D
Thanks given by:
(13 Aug 10, 07:19PM)|BC|Wolf Wrote: You mean v42? :D

Lol yes, was a bug, jejejeje fixed!
Thanks given by: