Poll: Which teams will get 1st and 3rd place?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Germany
41.94%
26 41.94%
Yugoslavia
8.06%
5 8.06%
France A
19.35%
12 19.35%
Australia
30.65%
19 30.65%
Total 62 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Who will win 1st and 3rd?
As usual, vote for one of Germany and Yugoslavia (for third place) and France A and Australia (for first place)...
Thanks given by:
Germany and France, both obviously stronger then Aus.. (Sorry but you know its true even if your from the same country as me)
Thanks given by:
(27 Jul 12, 03:58AM)Shorty Wrote: Germany and France, both obviously stronger then Aus.. (Sorry but you know its true even if your from the same country as me)

I did not know the obvious strength of germany and france over australia is true even though I am from the same country as u thank you
Thanks given by:
Compromise: Gerstralia
inb4 Fragoslavia wins
Thanks given by:
(27 Jul 12, 03:58AM)Shorty Wrote: Germany and France, both obviously stronger then Aus.. (Sorry but you know its true even if your from the same country as me)

http://i50.tinypic.com/n53rs5.jpg

obviously
Thanks given by:
(27 Jul 12, 06:38AM)Undead Wrote:

http://i50.tinypic.com/n53rs5.jpg

obviously

Irrelevant.. you have Acid and they have newbie.
Thanks given by:

Oh shit,the aerosol master has made a very bold prediction, the majority of which is stemming from a bad case of butthurt.
Thanks given by:
(27 Jul 12, 07:06AM)Shorty Wrote: Irrelevant.. you have Acid and they have newbie.
Well that's a slap in the face to the w00p, now, eh?
Thanks given by:
I have a feeling that in the final France will win. In my opinion they have players that have a lot of experience in being in finals and in important tournaments, besides the fact that France have played together since forever. I also feel like they are better organized tactically than Australia is. Though in terms of individual skill, they are extremely tied though I think Australia is slightly better in this field.
To me it seems clear that Germany has more possibility of taking bronze than Yugo, though I always like it when the underdog gives a fight :)
Thanks given by:
AUS only because I am from AUS but hey, it should be close imo.

Yugo to take out 3rd

We can easily take out France, but I'm sure France can also take us out, the final map is depot so if someone is going to win they will have to be sneaky. I'm sure France and Australia can sneak and brute force their way into bases just fine.

if it it a 1-1 or 0-0 draw, it will go onto power.
Thanks given by:
(27 Jul 12, 08:03AM)#M|A#Wolf Wrote: besides the fact that France have played together since forever

we have played about as much as they have.
i guess you're writing all of that out of gut feeling, and anger after trying to troll me in-game lol
Thanks given by:
(27 Jul 12, 09:00AM)Undead Wrote:
(27 Jul 12, 08:03AM)#M|A#Wolf Wrote: besides the fact that France have played together since forever

we have played about as much as they have.
i guess you're writing all of that out of gut feeling, and anger after trying to troll me in-game lol
Don't know why I would be angry after that, though yeah, I am writing from my gut anyway, wouldn't be surprised if Australia end up winning it. It'll undoubtedly be the closest game in all of the ACWC's that have happened.
Thanks given by:
Closer than USA-Yugo? O_O
Thanks given by:
(27 Jul 12, 03:58AM)Shorty Wrote: Sorry but you know its true even if your from the same country as me)

lol

no

pls

no
Thanks given by:
(27 Jul 12, 10:18AM)Foo Wrote:
(27 Jul 12, 03:58AM)Shorty Wrote: Sorry but you know its true even if your from the same country as me)

lol

no

pls

no
FOO'S BACK!!!!

<3
Thanks given by:
(27 Jul 12, 07:44AM)ShadowFlameZ Wrote:
(27 Jul 12, 07:06AM)Shorty Wrote: Irrelevant.. you have Acid and they have newbie.
Well that's a slap in the face to the w00p, now, eh?

Actually, i think its more of a statement in the vast difference one player makes, or a lucky game.
Thanks given by:
(27 Jul 12, 01:28PM)Shorty Wrote: Actually, i think its more of a statement in the vast difference one player makes, or a lucky game.

we've beaten fra/ger plenty of times, they have beaten us too.

so pls shorty. pls

pls

pls stfu
Thanks given by:
Since the final is to be played soon, thread closed! Watch at 1pm GMT, Saturday 4 August to see if your prediction was correct.

http://www.twitch.tv/assaultcubetv

Join us on #actv on GameSurge.
Thanks given by: