Sniper
[Image: oMBEG.png]

Carbine
[Image: ZY8VI.png]

AR
[Image: SgZ7Q.png]

Shotgun
[Image: dz6KZ.png]

I know that there are not the same color(the gold color),because Imma noob .I used Paint.net to add the gold color,the rest was done on paint.I'll make ones for the knife pistol and grenade, that's if ya want then. Tell me what you think?
Thanks given by:
I don't really like the contrast between the default and gold skin. Maybe it's just me?
Thanks given by:
I like these, nice and bright. I might use the ar skin :>
Thanks given by:
That's a very nice gold affect you've created. Nice and bright, like it should be. I feel with the sniper you could of maybe changed the colour of the lense. I also think that your chosen segments to make gold are a bit odd, particularly on the SMG & AR. The SMG needs more default texture, particularly the central bit of it, the gun 'pin' that sticks out (Though you can leave the ring at the top gold!) and the circle bit at the back of the SMG.

On the AR, I'd of kept the middle black, leaving the clip gold, and having where the hand holds the gun gold.

Good job on making the gold bright on an otherwise dark texture. I know it can be difficult to make it brighter when you've got such a dark underlayer.
Thanks given by:
Not bad :D
The shotgun one seems a bit darker than the others, but other than that they're all right.
Next order of business:
[Image: Bond_Golden_Gun.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Looks alot like some of the [911] pack skins, but great! :D
EDIT: I'll switch to these because of the brightness.

(23 Jul 12, 05:14PM)ShadowFlameZ Wrote: img
rofl, but still they should have at least 5 original places on the skin that remain default.
Thanks given by:
I reckon they would look better solid gold but still with all the edging, great job though man xD.
Thanks given by: