ERROR: AssaultCube fatal error: could not create server host
Ok guys, i renamed the server autogenerated and it works running...but after i make a new one run in same time but other ports, it saids what after i make a second server "EROR: Assaultcube Fatal eror: could not create server host"

Please tell me how to fix this on linux mint 12 32 bits
Thanks given by:
Quote:Failed to open "base+0" port (default 28763). Is already another (AC) server running? Did you use '-f' without knowing why?

Which port are you using? If it is a privileged (low) port, might you need to use authbind, or verify if you run a firewall that it does not interfere? Did you declare the different port incorrectly so that the second server also tries to use 28763? Stop the first server and then try running the second server. If it works, it means that the second server is using the default port and has not been configured correctly.
Thanks given by:
Then run the first server after running second server?

wierd again....After running second server..the first server starting eror:"Could create Infosocket"
First server i use ports: 12908
Second server i use ports:12909

Do i have to change ports on 12909 to 12910?

ok solved. thanks
Thanks given by:
(27 Jul 12, 04:36PM)ONYX Wrote: ..."ER[R]OR: Assault[C]ube [f]atal er[r]or: could not create server host"...
This error always indicates that you have a server running on port n, then tried to start another on port n+1.

(27 Jul 12, 09:49PM)ONYX Wrote: ...First server i use ports: 12908
Second server i use ports:12909...
ok solved. thanks
As you've discovered, you must run subsequent servers at least two ports away from other servers, which use n+1 for the info port.
I've also modified your thread title, to make it a bit more explicit.
Thanks given by:
Make sure you reboot your VPS if you make changes.
Thanks given by:
dude he home hosts his server, he doesnt have a vps
Thanks given by: