I have been banned from servers because of a hacker.
I have been blacklisted from many servers, because of a certain hacker. I have seen this hacker too... though I must say I have not yet caught a photo of him. You might say I'm lying, but I swear I'm not. This hacker is usuing my username and is out there, hacking away. I just wanted to bring attention to this.
Thanks given by:
Give us proof. Give us your IP, show us where the impersonator's IP range ban is on the TyD/NZ blacklist so you can prove you're saying the truth. Not only will we know if you're lying or not, we'll also be able to blacklist him easily if you are indeed being honest.
Thanks given by:
I don't think it's fair to make People prove his innocence Wolf.
People, if you were to list a few servers that you're banned from, a server owner might be able to explain why. Also, is it a blacklist ban (the server list tells you you're banned) or do you get disconnected on joining (probably a nickname ban)?
Thanks given by:
(12 Aug 10, 08:43PM)jamz Wrote: I don't think it's fair to make People prove his innocence Wolf.
People, if you were to list a few servers that you're banned from, a server owner might be able to explain why. Also, is it a blacklist ban (the server list tells you you're banned) or do you get disconnected on joining (probably a nickname ban)?

It's both. When I join a server some times, the server operator kicks me instantly, and sometimes it says "Can't connect: Banned from server"
Also I just found out how easy it is to take someones nickname... someone just started humilating me while I was on there, playing a match, someone took my nickname, and started saying "I AM GAY" and such.
(12 Aug 10, 08:43PM)jamz Wrote: I don't think it's fair to make People prove his innocence Wolf.

It's both. When I join a server some times, the server operator kicks me instantly, and sometimes it says "Can't connect: Banned from server"
Also I just found out how easy it is to take someones nickname... someone just started humilating me while I was on there, playing a match, someone took my nickname, and started saying "I AM GAY" and such. Also then, that person kicked me from the server, by putting up a vote.
Thanks given by:
Are you allowed on the server if you change your name?
This will tell us if it's a nickname or ip ban.
Thanks given by:
Maybe you are in a range ban, is that your ingame name?
Thanks given by:
People, list the banned servers.
Thanks given by:
(13 Aug 10, 12:16AM)jAcKRoCk* Wrote: Maybe you are in a range ban, is that your ingame name?

Yeah.
(13 Aug 10, 01:44AM)DrauL Wrote: People, list the banned servers.

I have found 2 so far, Ultra.gib@hi-skill (I guess this ones a IP ban, don't know though, never been on this server)
Wotan Fraglan@Woop Clan-http (This one was only a kick, I was kicked the moment I got on)
There's a lot more I've found, I'll post them tommorow.

mod edit: removed bizarre self quoting
Thanks given by:
Talk to Drakas then. Fill out the form at http://hi-skill.us

EDIT: LoL, ty Gibstick.
Thanks given by:
what's your ip people? I'll check my blacklists
Thanks given by:
Fix your link DrauL so it goes to http://hi-skill.us
Thanks given by:
I think we need to give links of blacklists of every particular clan so people like these could check his IP and find the reason on there own.
Thanks given by: