Enb Series Mod Suggenstion
Lots of you probobly know enb series. Its a dll that can be put in pretty much anything and it adds cool effects. I was wondering if someone could make it possible to do so in assault cube?
(sorry if this isnt the right topic to be posting this thread)

heres what enb series does on resident evil 4:

heres and example with a newer game skyrim:

note if you dont like certain things in the videos then dont worry enb series is fully customizable.
Thanks given by:
i dont know this.
Thanks given by:
(16 Jul 12, 11:31PM)Cemer Wrote: i dont know this.

i posted videos to show what it does.
Thanks given by:
I doubt this would work with AC. Even if you ported it, you would just be making something completely new.
Thanks given by:
Put it back on before it hurts ma eyes! XD
Thanks given by:
(17 Jul 12, 01:21AM)Ronald_Reagan Wrote: I doubt this would work with AC. Even if you ported it, you would just be making something completely new.

im not exactly sure what you mean by that making something new? its simply a dll u put in the folder and press shift f12 and it turns on. its work on just about every game ive played but not assault cube or the cube 2 engine all together.
heres a download to what it is:
http://www.mediafire.com/?rhg1j06qg8h6op4
you can put that in almost any games main launcher directory and its enabled just press shift f12
Thanks given by:
(17 Jul 12, 01:37AM)cloud6625 Wrote: its work on just about every game ive played but not assault cube or the cube 2 engine all together.

This is because both the Cube and Cube 2 engines use OpenGL, so sadly this won't work.
Thanks given by:
all it looks like its doing is changing the contrast, brightness, and highlights of the game. nothing special in my opinion.
Thanks given by:
(19 Jul 12, 05:34PM)Joe Smith Wrote: all it looks like its doing is changing the contrast, brightness, and highlights of the game. nothing special in my opinion.

thats because the shadows and things are pretty good in these games. what it does is adds bloom makes lighting a little more realistic adds motion blur makes shadows better and adds hdr.
Thanks given by:
... and its awesome! XD
Ill try to get it to work with New Vegas to see the difference (In my laptop :p)
Steam sale ftw!
Thanks given by:
I know that your plugin thing is customizable, but for the effect displayed in the videos...
Just type
[cubescript]/gamma 75[/cubescript]
in game, give or take 10 for the argument.

You can't screenshot the effect difference, but it should resemble this (filtered in Paint.net)

Before:

After:
Thanks given by:
That is not at all the effect displayed in those videos. And that RE4 footage looks terrible with the effect on.
Thanks given by:
What about the Skyrim one? XD
Thanks given by:
Mael Wrote:That is not at all the effect displayed in those videos.
I am disappointed in your assertion. With regards to the Resident Evil 4 clip, there may be other effects applied, but I believe a simple gamma adjust emulates a major part of that effect.
Thanks given by:
I have New Vegas in my comp, downloaded through steam, but I cant find the folder where to put this archives, any thoughts/tips/help please?
Thanks given by:
(20 Jul 12, 03:01AM)paulmuaddibKA Wrote: I have New Vegas in my comp, downloaded through steam, but I cant find the folder where to put this archives, any thoughts/tips/help please?

yeah its simple really. just go to computer/programfiles/steam/either steam apps or your account name (idk which folder fallout is in cuz i have the non steam version) and once in the new vegas folder find whatever folder has your game launcher .exe and put the files in there. once done go ingame and press shift+f12 and it should enable. note that enb series can drop your frames pretty bad if cpu is pretty good and this is important to remember it is fully customizable, just go into the enbseries.cfg and fiddle with settings until its how you like it.
Thanks given by: