HOW DO I CREATE A CLAN?
HOW DO I MAKE MY OWN CLAN?
Thanks given by:
you think of a name and a tag and u place that tag with ur nickname and get a forum website and/or an irc channel and then start recruiting clan members
Thanks given by:
My suggestion is don't create a clan for the moment...... If you asked how to create one, you probably won't be able to manage it (don't take this as an insult) and also it won't go far..... Play alot, know the game and possible players, and watch and learn about already existing and long lasting clans before creating yours.
Thanks given by:
Turning off your caps lock may also help in the formation of a new clan.
Thanks given by:
Get to know the game better, I would strongly recommend joining a clan before even making one.
Thanks given by:
Thanks nighthawkd i got it now... and to thos others who posted ino you sed that no offence and all but dont you think ive already played enough to the point where i wanna start one god
Thanks given by:
Great progress!
Now you'll want a name, and a tag, and some really solid supportive people to help you lead and recruit.
Then you'll want a website.
Then you'll want to apply to be an official clan on the official clan list application.
Thanks given by:
And maybe an IRC channel.
Thanks given by:
He is official if he says he is.
Thanks given by:
LIES!one!!11one1!!111!1!!
Thanks given by:
rofl im still trying to get my clan to be offical.
Thanks given by:
Wat you wanna do is go to brahma and Makke you pay 29.95. Then you pay your members 45.00 to stay active in the clan
Thanks given by:
You are as official as you say you are. The list does not say "official" anywhere, 'tis just a list. /:D
Thanks given by:
It is referred to as the "Official" list, it is maintained by long-standing members of the community, and there are prerequisites. I'd call that an official list and those clans on it, official clans.
Thanks given by:
HOW ABOUT NOT TYPING LIKE DIS? I DONT KNOW MAN. I THINK UR SPOSED TO JUST SAY "IM IN A KLAN" AND THEN YOU ARE OR MAYBE THATS WHAT ALL THE N00BS DO BUT I DONT KNOW.

Seriously, don't join a clan right now. Get to nkow the community more, participate in stuff, maybejoin a clan. When you're done, you'll have enough experience to go create one.
Thanks given by:
rofl I have just always called it the offical clan list and i think i remember the prerequisites. Isnt is like u have to beat 3 "offical" clans in a 3v3 and post the screen shots and demos?
Thanks given by:
You don't have to beat three official clans just play three matches official maps and post. Earlier there were some particular maps and modes necessary but i guess those are not necessary now.
Thanks given by:
ok so just beat 3 clans on 3 offical maps?
Thanks given by:
(13 Aug 10, 06:42PM)~TgS~NightHawkd Wrote: ok so just beat 3 clans on 3 offical maps?

3 clans that are already on the list, not just any 3 clans. And you don't need to win any of the matches.
Thanks given by:
oh so just fight 3 clans on the list and post the Screen shot oh ok =) that seems easy enough
Thanks given by:
(12 Aug 10, 07:17PM)XXxD3ATHXxXX Wrote: HOW DO I MAKE MY OWN CLAN?

First of all - don't use the caps lock.
Thanks given by:
edit: w00ps stuffed up..

(12 Aug 10, 07:57PM)XXxD3ATHXxXX Wrote: Thanks nighthawkd i got it now... and to thos others who posted ino you sed that no offence and all but dont you think ive already played enough to the point where i wanna start one god

oh yes...your 2 post count really backs you up on this one.
ive never seen you on a server either..
Thanks given by:
Lol first of all u got to stop yellin Then you earn some respct (Caz it makez u respctafull )An that it (Sorryy fer the baad spelin I don know english well/)
Thanks given by:
(13 Aug 10, 04:03PM)Lightning Wrote: HOW ABOUT NOT TYPING LIKE DIS? I DONT KNOW MAN. I THINK UR SPOSED TO JUST SAY "IM IN A KLAN"

I think you might just say " I am in a clan." :P

But anyhow, like others said, I suggest that you first join a clan and gain experience. Then, and only then, will you be ready to make a new clan. You might like being a member better than a "manager!" :)
Thanks given by:
"KLAN" might be misunderstood by some. Better not say that.
Thanks given by: