Keyboard Issues
AC appears to screw up my keyboard from time to time by somehow disabling the F1, 2, w, s, x and Capslock keys. Sometimes it may take up to 15mins after I close the game before those keys start working again even in Notepad. I have tried different keyboards with the same results. Both are USB. I am using an Acer Laptop with Win Vista. Anyone else with this issue or does anyone have any idea what the cause could be?
Thanks given by:
I thought I was the only one with keyboard problems! I can't vote at all. The F1 button closes the AC window, and the F2 button disables Wi-Fi. Also, the Caps Lock button closes the window too sometimes.
Thanks given by:
Hit the fn key when using the F buttons if it does that. I'd guess that when you have a laptop, there is a good chance the function keys do not do the function unless you hit a fn key.
Thanks given by:
My @ and " Symbols used to get swapped round. hasnt happened for a while though.
Thanks given by:
(13 Jul 12, 10:15PM)MykeGregory Wrote: My @ and " Symbols used to get swapped round. hasnt happened for a while though.
As discussed in previous threads, if in windows, and if you seem to produce different symbols than normally, press "left alt + shift" to change keyboard layout.
For what I have read this doesnt seem to be the same problem, but what do I know, Im a n00b.
Thanks given by:
Well to clarify I am using external an keyboard not the laptop's built in one. I have two keyboards here but only have one connected at any given time. I have tried swapping them out but end up with the same results. That one line of keys going from F1 to X along with the CapsLock are the only ones affected. I've remapped my motion keys to use RFGD and that gets around that but that line still locks up and leaves me with no ability to give a yes vote.
Thanks given by:
Never heard of that issue, but until you figure it out you can bind some other keys to 'vote 1' (yes) and 'vote 2' (no).
Thanks given by: