Leaving AC
EDIT FINAL: JK I LIED
Thanks given by:
You brought your own shit on yourself dude, as if three warnings wasn't enough. Calm down and ttyl.
Thanks given by:
(13 Jul 12, 07:36AM)X-Ray_Dog Wrote: You brought your own shit on yourself dude, as if three warnings wasn't enough. Calm down and ttyl.
bullshit you gave me no warnings. you ruined like 2/3rd of my AC experience thank you very much
Thanks given by:
[23:15:40] <@X-Ray_Dog> [Link]Legacy drop it
[23:18:15] <@X-Ray_Dog> This is the assaultcube channel, not bitch and moan to each other like a whore house. Take it to pm
[23:28:42] <@X-Ray_Dog> Will you two just shut up please
[23:32:54] <@X-Ray_Dog> I told you to shut up
Trust me I was very nice.

If anyone want's to read the whole thing be my guest: http://pastebin.com/tKnC7d8Y
Thanks given by:
[Image: 3omnqu.jpg]
Good luck to you, sir.
Always remember Rule 19 :).
EDIT: So you're only leaving temporarily? (2 weeks you said)
EDIT 2: You do realize you don't have to keep erasing your "EDIT," right?

But anywho, it is rather silly to be leaving because of one little incident.
Thanks given by:
(13 Jul 12, 07:39AM)X-Ray_Dog Wrote: bullshit
btw I still think your an asshole

fuck the community (except my good AC friends.)
Thanks given by:
(13 Jul 12, 07:37AM)Link Wrote: bullshit you gave me no warnings. you ruined like 2/3rd of my AC experience thank you very much
That one poll was 2/3 of your AC experience?
ಠ_ಠ
Thanks given by:
And this happens when you take things too personally or let the trolling get to you :)
Thanks given by:
I actually read that irc log, wasted like 2 mins of my life. Top class trolling by the entire channel resulted in a rage from Link followed by a "I may as well ban him" moment from Xray.

Personally it looks like an argument in the sandbox at playtime...

And just for the record I agree just once with Link, JG is the most anoying ass there has ever been here, but he is young and runs servers ect, most people voted for Link to troll him not because they like JG he he he....
Thanks given by:
[Image: tumblr_lyqxa0EF781rn95k2o1_400.gif]
Thanks given by:
(13 Jul 12, 07:35AM)Link Wrote: Everyone has been giving me bullshit (especially alot from you X-Ray_Dog)
[Image: wambulance.jpg]
Thanks given by:
[Image: kid_large.jpg]
Thanks given by:
(13 Jul 12, 08:36AM)DES|Anderson Wrote: ...JG is the most anoying ass there has ever been here...
RealViking - your augument is invalid.

lol, Jokes aside though, Link dont let other people make you quit.
people have pissed me off and i have pissed other people off but i have'nt quit becuase of it.
Thanks given by:
[Image: black_guy_eating_cereal.gif]
Thanks given by:
stopcrykbai
Thanks given by:
I havent read the log and I will take Anderson for granted when I say that IRC is not the best place for a player to "grow" friends with anyone. Ive been there only a few times, mostly to ask questions (most were answered! some not...) but people who linger there do so just to be assholes and such.
They have their inside jokes and wont care if you are there just to pass some time or tell some funneh stories, cause they only care about their IRC buddies. Clear example is Flami, the little brat who, just cause he doesnt like me, kicked me out of B s IRC (the second time I connected), when I was there to hang with ma buddies Nightmare and Evan, among others.
I say you stick with the game and maybe with the forums, just ignore Flami, as I have done, and there will be one less person to care about.
Someone is giving you bullshit in a thread? Ignore.
Someone is an ass and behaves like one? Ignore.
IRC? Ignore.
This game revolves around its gameplay, this features are nice add ons that just make you interact with a part of its community, too bad they are so closed and full of shit.
Please stay Link, and think about us who like you!
Thanks given by:
[Image: look-at-all-the-fucks-i-dont-give-theyre...he-sky.jpg]
Thanks given by:
@Andrez? Ignore.
XD
Thanks given by:
(13 Jul 12, 07:49AM)Link Wrote:
(13 Jul 12, 07:39AM)X-Ray_Dog Wrote: bullshit
btw I still think your an asshole

fuck the community (except my good AC friends.)

btw, i think your an idiotic young child with the mental capacity of at maximum a retard.

theres your fuck you from the ac community, hfgl getting hit by a bus.
Thanks given by:
(13 Jul 12, 07:49AM)Link Wrote: fuck the community

No, thanks.

I don't believe the community will miss you all too much with statements like these being thrown around.
Thanks given by:
So, why exactly do you come here to whine about how somebody gave you what you deserved?
Thanks given by:
interesting. Not the first person to hate shadowz. not the only fight B} clan has faced either. Coincidence?
Thanks given by:
(13 Jul 12, 05:45PM)bballn45 Wrote: interesting. Not the first person to hate shadowz. not the only fight B} clan has faced either. Coincidence?
You seem to love the B} clan quite a lot, why don't you apply?
Thanks given by:
haha you know so does everybody else that left your clan. Maybe they should rejoin.
Thanks given by:
[Image: -kd9D_5LJ0WBUy9b-usQ2g2.gif]

AC community celebrating you leaving.
Thanks given by:
(13 Jul 12, 07:02PM)Xenon Wrote: [Image: -kd9D_5LJ0WBUy9b-usQ2g2.gif]

AC community celebrating you leaving.
Not leaving. I was just pissed at ShadowZ
Thanks given by:
No-one cares your more of an atention whore then Jg.
Thanks given by:
lol
Thanks given by:
(13 Jul 12, 07:40PM)Shorty Wrote: No-one cares your more of an atention whore then Jg.
lies
Thanks given by: