accuracy and stats
I'm not new to this game, but i dont know whats the deal with the accuracy stats. How do some games show accuracy stats at intermission but rest don't. Please give me a heads up on that.

Also, are there any achievements and medals in this game? i thought i once read 'medal gained:something' but couldnt find anything in the game documentation.

Thank you for the help i'm going to get.
Thanks given by:
(13 Jul 12, 04:22AM)debashisp Wrote: I'm not new to this game, but i dont know whats the deal with the accuracy stats. How do some games show accuracy stats at intermission but rest don't. Please give me a heads up on that.

Also, are there any achievements and medals in this game? i thought i once read 'medal gained:something' but couldnt find anything in the game documentation.

Thank you for the help i'm going to get.
You installed the MPL script.
Thanks given by:
Enter this into your console:
[cubescript]
/accuracy 1
[/cubescript]

There is an achievement script out there.
Thanks given by:
bind 0 [if $accuracy [accuracy 0; echo STATS OFF] [accuracy 1; echo STATS ON]]

The stat code i use ^^ Its set on a toggle so its not on all the time. :D
There are medals... but they are unused. i hope they will be used for the next release though.
Thanks given by:
(13 Jul 12, 04:22AM)debashisp Wrote: How do some games show accuracy stats at intermission but rest don't. Please give me a heads up on that.

Also, are there any achievements and medals in this game? i thought i once read 'medal gained:something

There are servers that have achievement scripts, such as things like "Multi-kill" or "Double-Kill". These servers will also display your stats after the game ends. First server I can think of with this is {TyD}Forsaken.
Thanks given by:
(13 Jul 12, 04:25AM)Link Wrote: You installed the MPL script.

i searched it now. I have not installed it.

(13 Jul 12, 04:25AM)Ronald_Reagan Wrote: /
accuracy 1

There is an achievement script out there.

Yes i know, i check the accuracy stats sometimes. And you must be refering to the MPL script.

(13 Jul 12, 10:45AM)MykeGregory Wrote:
bind 0 [if $accuracy [accuracy 0; echo STATS OFF] [accuracy 1; echo STATS ON]]

The stat code i use ^^ Its set on a toggle so its not on all the time. :D
There are medals... but they are unused. i hope they will be used for the next release though.

Lovely, I host a server sometimes on my computer, where do i put that code? :P

(13 Jul 12, 02:41PM)Z3R0 Wrote: There are servers that have achievement scripts, such as things like "Multi-kill" or "Double-Kill". These servers will also display your stats after the game ends. First server I can think of with this is {TyD}Forsaken.

Thanks. I'm off to find that server now.
Thanks given by:
Love TyD Forsaken hope to see you there!
/gonext always fun in that server!
Thanks given by:
No, I'm referring to an achievements script. Made by Bukz. Sexy Bukz.
Thanks given by:
(14 Jul 12, 05:11AM)Ronald_Reagan Wrote: Sexy Bukz.
lolwat his scripts are sexy
Thanks given by:
(14 Jul 12, 05:30AM)Link Wrote: lolwat his scripts are sexy

And by the Transitive Property of Bukz, he is too.
Thanks given by: