Poll: Did you start noob?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
72.34%
34 72.34%
No
27.66%
13 27.66%
Total 47 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Did you start noob?
When you started AC, did you start on those maps and modes that we consider "Noob maps/modes"?

If you started when I did, it would be something like tosok rabins oasis, tosok ezgemville, tosok oldvillage. Bit later, tosok ac_desert 24/7, now @camper maps, twintowers.
Thanks given by:
i was tosok, ac_desert all the time.
Thanks given by:
(dat time we can relate to)
So yes, at the "Bit later" ones.
Thanks given by:
At first it was all TOSOK ac_desert, all the time, but then I got bored and started playing on ac_desert2 and ac_gothic every once in a while.
Thanks given by:
I played dm desert and gemas... XD
Thanks given by:
I don't think there were any "noob maps" when I started. The closest thing to it I remember was ac_tenis/ac_Desert4.0 and they were actually fun.
Thanks given by:
I started playing in 2008 I remember randomidiot, bs_dust2 FTW ;)
Thanks given by:
i will finish how i started.
Thanks given by:
plenty of tosok desert/douze. Not all noob stuff though. ;)
Thanks given by:
tosok on desert and weird custom map, and months later then ezjem, oldvillage, rabins oasis, pretty much the hanze servers era
Thanks given by:
ezjem was the greatest. Same as oldvillage.
Thanks given by:
I remember when people used to actually camp in the well on ac_desert.
Oh nostalgia.

Seriously though, I haven't seen that in any TOSOK desert match I've played in lately. Could the batch of "noobs" be getting smarter? :o
Thanks given by:
Oh, no, it still happens. Maybe not as often, but I can see it at least once daily if I play a few ac_desert games.
Thanks given by:
Yes, when I first started, ALL I would play was the original Headshot city I didn't care what gamemode, I didn't play any other map in 1.0.4.
Thanks given by:
EZIJEMVILLE!
Thanks given by:
TDM @ ezjemville and Headshot_City

oh and i remember ac_twintowers2, and the old gemas are awesome, like gema92
Thanks given by:
No I started awesome but through hard work and dedication i have aquired noob status...
Thanks given by:
ctf ac_italy ftw
Thanks given by:
(13 Jul 12, 01:32AM)Ronald_Reagan Wrote: tosok rabins oasis, tosok ezgemville, tosok oldvillage
Yep, spot on.
Thanks given by:
I never played these 'noob' maps when i started.
am i missing out?
Thanks given by:
TOSOK ac_desert on NZ|Kiwi.
I was slightly surprised when I first looked at the TyD ladder and discovered I had a much higher ranking than I was expecting.
Thanks given by:
(13 Jul 12, 09:52AM)MykeGregory Wrote: I never played these 'noob' maps when i started.
am i missing out?
Thanks given by:
I suppose so. I started on ac_Desert on OSOK, the only thing I ever played.
Thanks given by:
I guess bs_dust2 counts as a noob map, so yes.
Thanks given by:
(13 Jul 12, 10:30AM)#M|A#Wolf Wrote: {image}

Dont worry, i have noob days everyday. :D
Thanks given by:
The first map I have ever played was ac_depot, followed by mines all the time; fortunately, EzJemShit was laggy enough to give it up.
Thanks given by:
(13 Jul 12, 05:21AM)ShadowFlameZ Wrote: I remember when people used to actually camp in the well on ac_desert.

I still do to this day :D
Thanks given by:
I was in a gema-clan, and a tosok clan, and tbh I still play some "noob" maps ahuehuehue. If CTF on Megatowers is wrong, I don't wanna be right.
Thanks given by:
I played Ezjemville, TOSOK Jump_city ( the one where you spawned at the top of a big bulding and you could jump from it) CTF ac_italy_deluxe, ctf bs_dust2 , TOSOK desert, i did not really like HS_city, i played LSS BRAZIL and LSS gladiator and much more. Good old times

when i played ctf it was with shotgun btw
Thanks given by:
ofc ac_italy ftw ;)
Thanks given by: