My future
Hi dah Ac-House!
My family is gonna send me in a boarding school where i haven't any internet.. I just can get like one time in a month to whach what is gonna on here.. I'll be like in 3 years back or something, so, i wish you much fun in playing! Have nice matches in the ACCL.. I hope gignu will host the League without me too.. But anyways, see yah then any time in the future, have fun you all! I'll miss you!

P.S. @DamDam, @Vanq!sh, @gignu<-anyways|<-seeyahinRL!, @thewholeFD*members and @thewhole.45|members: I hope we could lough sometimes again in dah house, so PLEASE DON'T LEAVE us during i'am away!!! :P

I'll be back guys! HF!

Kind regards .EL.
Thanks given by:
the fuck D;
gignu told me but i didnt know if it was true....

come back soon!!! :D
Thanks given by:
Didn't you already leave / go MIA? xD
Have fun.
Thanks given by:
Have fun and good luck :)
Thanks given by:
Ye @ShadowFlameZ, but i said i'll be back in like 1 year or something...So...yeah :/
Thanks given by:
OMG so sad to hear! One of the greatest AC players of all time, so much fun and always so nice!
I just want to tell ya that boarding schools, even though hard and harsh, will give you an invaluable live experience, and you will meet people there that will be your friends forever, if only 1, but that might be enough!
I love how you always keep calm and speak things out, I wish more people were like you around here, and IRL too!
But, on the other hand, we will be all waiting ya, so, please, that time when you have your connection back, please come around and give us some updates!
I hope things go smooth for you, my best wishes!
Thanks given by:
Yeah dude. GL&HF
Keep visiting back, i'm sure you'll allways be welcome..
Thanks given by:
good luck EL !
Thanks given by:
Man this is sad! Whole Angry Souls Clan will miss you!

If it gets too crazy in this boarding school... only send us a sign... in the same night you will see a wolf pack gathering around the building, waiting for your command xD
Thanks given by:
cya man, but in 3 years, when you'll post something "I'm back guys lets have fun", the players will be like " who da fuck is that" :p
Thanks given by:
Hey guys, i am back in Germany again and finnaly in the boarding school too :D
But i can't fu*n play ac! They forbid nasty games and stuff! How crap is that, cmon! xD
Arrgh. But anyways.. I can host the ACCL though..
Do someone play StarCraft2? Cause maybe i could play that.. (Ingamename: Lemonade) :D
But i am gonna buy the game just in one week though..

Ah, and in 2 or 3 years, when i finnished the school, i wonna get a pro gamer and wonna participate on the ESports ;) And i am pretty sure that i'll play StarCraft2 there :P And if i am getting that good like the guys in korea, i wonna try to get in one of the koreas teams :D I know, that is crazy and like imposible to get in one of those teams, but i wonna try that :P Who wonna train with me? xDD All right, see yah then guys, have fun in playing ;)
Thanks given by:
.EL. Wrote:But i can't fu*n play ac! They forbid nasty games and stuff!
go postal and make clear that there is no need to forbid that.
Thanks given by:
Topics like this and the notorious goodbye threads really should just go in off-topic lol.
Good luck to you though.
Thanks given by:
Have fun!

Why is everyone so bitter this days?
Thanks given by:
Man, wtf kinda crazy stunts you pulled to your folks send you to some German boarding school with no internet or games?? You troublemaker!
Thanks given by:
Inb4 Jungmannschaften
Thanks given by:
Play Chess
Thanks given by: