for me the best clans are!
(26 Jul 12, 09:05PM).ExodusS* Wrote: Depends of the line-up of each clans because...
They ragequit against the noob i am (and i didn't play since a while).

Rage quit is a harsh word when no one is mad. As you can see, you've won the game with 10 seconds left there is nothing to play for.

I mean as you say you're not exactly the strongest team but yet Waffles struggled vs you. Compare that to when he's not on a bad PC and he gets great results vs way better teams.

I also try to only play Sauer now.
Thanks given by:
(26 Jul 12, 11:03PM)Roflcopter Wrote:
(26 Jul 12, 09:05PM).ExodusS* Wrote: Depends of the line-up of each clans because...

Rage quit is a harsh word when no one is mad. As you can see, you've won the game with 10 seconds left there is nothing to play for.

I mean as you say you're not exactly the strongest team but yet Waffles struggled vs you. Compare that to when he's not on a bad PC and he gets great results vs way better teams.

ty for your explanation to the community, we were so worried and unsettled.
Thanks given by:
(26 Jul 12, 11:28PM)#M|A#Wolf Wrote: ty for your explanation to the community, we were so worried and unsettled.

Typical response. The fact is if I insulted you or your clan you'd defend yourself too (see the FuRy thread).
Thanks given by:
comparing a hacking accusation to you d/c'ing in the last 10 secs of a random match? lol
Thanks given by:
(26 Jul 12, 11:03PM)Roflcopter Wrote:

Why is the British national team leaving one by one? D:
Thanks given by: