Feng sorry
Hi its me Purple , I left KyR because we had bad timezone and you did not even try to get new memebers. Yesterday you said my teamwork was bad and i dont need peoaple telling me if im bad. If you got anything as a offense that i typed then sorry. Im not longer a KyR| member but good luck with it!

also i dont see how it solves the problem getting oNe member in purpose to blacklist me. You should told me before getting other player to help you , thank you and as i mention before nothing is personaly !
Thanks given by:
It's ok Purple ~ You have now made the thread so you will not get blacklisted.
Thanks given by:
(11 Jul 12, 11:00AM)Xenon Wrote: It's ok Purple ~ You have now made the thread so you will not get blacklisted.

in TS he told me he wanted to get blacklisted on all servers....
Thanks given by:
...and to be banned on TS, so I banned him for 30 seconds after which he came back and raged at me for the ban. wat
Thanks given by:
i hope he dies.
Thanks given by:
Im sexy and i know it?
Thanks given by:
To be honest, if this is directed at one person, why not just PM?
Btw, weren't you kicked by fang for "bad attitude"?
* Oracle chuckles at the irony.
Thanks given by:
Hi purple :p gl with your future clan ^^

Btw I do not even understand what this thread is about. Something weird between one and kyr? Yeah use the PM feature next time.
Thanks given by:
Purple, like i've told you before, you need to start receiving criticism without bitching like a little girl. Also,
(11 Jul 12, 04:55PM)Edward Wrote: use the PM feature next time.
Thanks given by:
Officially owNed.
Thanks given by:
When exactly did people start apologizing to feng? Seriously, this community is getting worse and worse every day.
Thanks given by:
This is getting even funnier...
Thanks given by:
hahahaha!
we trolled purple on teamspeak into posting this so he wouldn't get blacklisted.
Thanks given by:
Yes undead think its funny trolling other peoaple on teamspeak. I left KyR| and if feng says anything diffrent, he have not even permisson to kick out a leader. I dont feel for being in KyR anymore , one of the main reason is that he did not show enough suport for the clan
Thanks given by:
Dude, change your greeting then!

~Purple
KyR|~Purple

This is what I see.
Thanks given by:
(12 Jul 12, 06:57AM)Bugboy1028 Wrote: This is what I see.

Errybody stops'n'dey staring at me.
Thanks given by:
i trollz feng erydayzz.
Thanks given by:
Screw feng. You seriously are apologizing to that little expletive? Geez!! You are obviously too new to the AC community to know the havoc that Andrew Feng wreaked a few years ago. Actually, only within the last year or so has he been tolerable. I'm suprised he got anyone at all to join his lil' clan. My guess is no one is in KyR that has played for much more than a year, except him. Ignorance is bliss!!!
Thanks given by:
^^^
Thanks given by:
/\ \/ P
Thanks given by: