Server For WiE?
I can't make servers because I constantly travel and my computer doesn't make them right. Plus, I don't know all too much about making servers.

If anyone can make a server or two for WiE (my clan , Winning is Easy), then contact me on here. Send a PM or post below. I'll need to tell you the details of what I want. So far, none of my clan members seem willing or able to do it.

I will reward you with whatever I can... Not much I can give... You could be allowed to join WiE if you wanted I guess :)
Thanks given by:
I think your best bet would be to find a VPS host because I doubt there are many people that will host a server for you. You might be able to find someone, but VPS' are cheap for AC because AC uses little net activity. Also, your computer can run a server fine. I'm sure you just aren't doing it right. PM me if you need any help with it. There are people on here that know more than me, but I have a server and I could help you to the best of my ability. See you around!
Thanks given by:
Blueberry is right, i pay $25/year for my ac servers, they dont even lag on that cheap of a vps :D
Thanks given by:
Jg99 hosts around 4 or 5 servers I believe. He'll gladly tell you about them ;) $25 U.S.D. only for that many servers. For one server, it'll be pretty cheap.
Thanks given by:
Ok thanks :)
Thanks given by:
Of course, no problem and good luck with WiE and your server.
Thanks given by:
i host more than 5, i host 8 servers :D 7 on masterserver, one on shad-99 masterserver
I pay $25/year :D server specs:
256mb ram
15gb hdd
1ghz cpu
1gbit connection
Ubuntu 11.04
Thanks given by:
I might be able to host one for you but I need to get my new comp :(
Thanks given by:
I remember when Noerrorsfound did this, and host a bunch of servers for those who couldn't, he got in trouble I don't remember why and those servers fade away.
Thanks given by:
He decided to use a known exploit of the forums Xu was using, rather than telling them about it.

And so he got administrator access to the forums and pissed off Xu.

He was providing servers to Xu.
Thanks given by:
(11 Jul 12, 05:28AM)Jg99 Wrote: Blueberry is right, i pay $25/year for my ac servers, they dont even lag on that cheap of a vps :D

lies
Thanks given by:
(14 Jul 12, 05:41PM)Joe Smith Wrote:
(11 Jul 12, 05:28AM)Jg99 Wrote: Blueberry is right, i pay $25/year for my ac servers, they dont even lag on that cheap of a vps :D

lies

I kinda agree, Jg your servers are getting a bit laggy and I get roughly 234 ping on your servers and I live in the U.S, soo....
Thanks given by: